Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBAThe candidacy of San Antonio assistant Jacque Vaughn has gathered momentum in Orlando's coaching search, league sources tell Y! Sports.Guess that's another sign that were moving away from Dwight

A few thoughts:

1. This deal is outstanding even if we keep Turk.

2. Probably won't go down until mid next week once the offer sheets are done.

3. If it doesn't I will cry or assume a better deal came our which I can't foresee since this is hitting the reset button to the extreme.

4. I want to boom boom Hennigan

5. Some of you are just not intelligent or just stuck in your ways or just gate good things Idk

6. I still love you though

7. Im strapped in

• Upvote 2

Quick reality check and honest question: if these Houston players are so badass, why did the Rockets suck? Injury? Coaching?

A few thoughts:

1. This deal is outstanding even if we keep Turk.

2. Probably won't go down until mid next week once the offer sheets are done.

3. If it doesn't I will cry or assume a better deal came our which I can't foresee since this is hitting the reset button to the extreme.

4. I want to boom boom Hennigan

5. Some of you are just not intelligent or just stuck in your ways or just gate good things Idk

6. I still love you though

7. Im strapped in

Agree on all points, Jareth. This makes you sound like you have a Ph.D. from Harvard. Just plain brilliant.

Quick reality check and honest question: if these Houston players are so badass, why did the Rockets suck? Injury? Coaching?

All young teams suck until they mature. See OKC my friend....

Catman is a good poster; he'll usually share info with us, not this stupid PM crap. There have been others, like the RevTy and Moldy hobo but they don't post anymore.

Where is the Moldy Hobo when you need him? Moldy, can you post something even if you have no information, but you usually have information. Unless you really are Otis and you no longer have information.

Dang, Rudolph blocked me for my tweet the other day that said. "Thank you for wasting our time with all this BRK talk"..

What a SWINE

All young teams suck until they mature. See OKC my friend....

And they were above .500 in the West. They missed the playoffs by 2 games. They didn't really suck.

Where is the Moldy Hobo when you need him? Moldy, can you post something even if you have no information, but you usually have information. Unless you really are Otis and you no longer have information.

Moldy was BVW.....