Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Hey guys,

I know this a bad place to post this, but I am new here and have been a fan since I was 12 years old (I am 21) and have been through many of the highs and lows that we have been through and I feel I speak for many of us when I say that ridding ourselves of Dwight is a blessing in disguise. We will win our championship with Rob Hennigan as our GM. He is exactly what we need by his calculated and unfaltering approach in the social media frenzy society we find ourselves immersed in. I have been reading this forum before it was TrueBlueNation and am neither a noob nor a troll, just a real fan.

I will be posting input soon, but for now just an introduction. Much Love.

I love how Ping writes his articles in 3rd person.... Egotistical *****.

Dr. Oranges loves this also, according to a source from the Orlando magic fan forum truebluenation.com who wished to remain anonymous. Dr. Oranges also denied rumors that he's requested a trade to the Atlanta hawks forum, said Dr. Oranges early Friday morning.

Dr. Oranges reporting

hell, I might rather get Harden and Ibaka. Both are only 22, so its basically like we are drafting 2 good players. Except for the contracts, both end after 2013 season. But still, and harden is restricted, it'll probably cost us max, but worth it imo. Then go after other wholes in draft.

If that offer is even legit. Wasnt it reported OKC declined a similar trade a long time back?

LOL I don't want to know at all all. This beat up, or shall I call it 'the mission to become popular on an anonymous forum' makes me think that it's nothing. But to CONTINUE to waste page after page, gathering fanboys one by one "DM ME please lolsy love youuuuu" is just ridiculous. If I was a mod I'd just get rid of you for ruining the 'Dwight Howard' thread.

If you want the attention so much, there's other sites you can use for this sort of thing...

www. hugmebigboy .com

www. menneedtobethelittlespoontoo .org

Hey, can I know the secret? In middle school I was always the guy the girls passed a note to to pass to another guy. I never got my own note :(

Can I finally get a note?

No