Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I care. I want to see if someone, before this situation resolves itself, can predict something right. So, let's hear it, be the first to call something that actually happens.

This will take a while, but howard will be on a magic uniform when the season begins

This will take a while, but howard will be on a magic uniform when the season begins

Dwight is signing the extension...Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wow, with the way things are going, no one who has any kind of info will dare tell us. We've already had people try to share info before, and when it doesn't happen, are pretty much run off the board by a huge mob with pitchforks and torches. Then we have others who say "hey, I know what happens to people who share information that doesn't come to pass, and I don't want to get run off the board by a huge mob with pitchforks and torches, but I do kinda have some info", and people complain about him not spilling the beans.

If I'm remembering things right, Shock has been a loooooooooong time member of this board and I can't remember him getting involved in fake-tweets, or passing out bogus information intentionally. So since we know he knows what happens to people who try to share information that doesn't wind up happening, he opts to say that he's heard something that might happen, but doesn't want to give details since he's worried about being run off the board by a huge mob with pitchforks and torches. So how do we respond? Why, we get a huge mob with pitchforks and torches and start going after him!

Obviously the best option for him, and for any of our members who have inside information, would be to never share it. But then we only wind up knowing once it breaks on ESPN or whatever. And I don't know about y'all, but I was enjoying the crap out of Moldy Hobo dropping by and giving US the details on something long before anyone else knew. I guess all I'm saying is for those who constantly run people down, because those who try to share insider info either have information that doesn't pan out (and this recent Dwight/NJ thing should have taught all of us how things change minute to minute), or don't give full disclosure because they know what happens to guys here when the information doesn't pan out, will soon have NO insiders willing to say ANYTHING except "I knew all about that" after things have already gone down, which just leads to us rolling our eyes and saying "yeah, yeah"...

Did shock share something that i missed? Send me a PM with the info if you can...

He said he heard something but didn't want to share it all for fear of a lynch mob coming after him. So we formed a lynch mob and came after him for saying he had information but didn't want to share it all.

Did shock share something that i missed? Send me a PM with the info if you can...

He said, he heari about some interesting info ehich will come out today.

He siad it is not Dwight related. He later said is not about an agent signing nor trade.

He then f/u changing his first statement saying it could be Deight related. But then he said it can happen today or the near future...

I think is either the coach selected or Dwight signing extension.

I think people need to relax when it comes to bashing those who claim to have insider info. I couldn't care less if the info turns out to be real or not, it's much more entertaining to speculate over it than it is to read some of the other crap posted around here.

I agree. But please explain to me how saying: "I have info but I can't say what it is" is anything but fishing for attention.

He said he heard something but didn't want to share it all for fear of a lynch mob coming after him. So we formed a lynch mob and came after him for saying he had information but didn't want to share it all.

What's the point of saying you heard something and not even saying what it is?

And nobody should be afraid to be wrong, especially on an anonymous message board. How can somebody be "run off" a friggin' message board? Grow a spine, people. Maybe if they're being sexually harassed or something, but I think Arielle is gone for the time being, so we don't have to worry about that.

• Upvote 2

By the way, in speaking with the junkyard dog last night (Ball Junkie), he informed me that the calls he made to Spain about Fran a couple of years ago were from his wife's cell... and it turns out they didn't have an international calling plan. Lol!!!