Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Hennigan also said he spoke with Dwight today and added "there's a chance, yeah" that Howard could return to ORL. Unbelievable

ur takein ur post of twitter and not givein people credit that plajurism and if my old high school teacher was here shed kick ur a$$

• Downvote 2

ur takein ur post of twitter and not givein people credit that plajurism and if my old high school teacher was here shed kick ur a$$

Seriously. There is no *****ing around with those English teachers.

• Upvote 3

credit for what? i don't have twitter

someone posted this over on realgm and i think its an awesome quote:

It's true, I think he has shown everyone we won't be pushed around and this will definitely make teams step up their game if they really want Dwight.

• Upvote 1

One thing we can take from this is the hire of Rob Hennigan was solid, so far so good. Otis would have been unveiling our new maxed out center Brook Lopez at that press conference.

and Otis would have insisted on yr 5

She must have been an awful teacher.

• Upvote 1

Hennigan also said he spoke with Dwight today and added "there's a chance, yeah" that Howard could return to ORL. Unbelievable

Get her done - lets sign Dwight to another 1 year extension now!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard Rob say near the end that "some people need to kind of get over themselves and buy into something greater than themselves". Love it.

That's a good "Leader" qoute.

I heard Rob say near the end that "some people need to kind of get over themselves and buy into something greater than themselves". Love it.

He's got some wisdom and tact for being only 30.