Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Well draft picks are able to be traded immediately as long as they havent signed a contract. Once a contract is signed, draft picks have a 30-day waiting period before they are able to be traded. The exception to that rule is in a sign-and-trade. Even though the rookie is signing a contract, he is being traded immediately and the rule is upheld on SUBSEQUENT trades. So if HOU were to sign and trade one of their rookies to us, we wouldn't be able to trade that rookie for at least 30 days.

Thanks for the info Tactical.

haha, man, I miss Junkie.

I'll never forget that day he told us he called Spain and Fran's team looking for updates.

I'm laughing in tears right now. BJ was relentless.

Isn't he over in the realGM boards now? I see a few using that handle (Junkie) and one tends to be a bit confrontational!!! Sounds like him huh?? LOL..................................had a few battles with him myself!!!

If Lopez signs that 5 year/78 million dollar deal with NJ, I will be surprised if he finishes it. Given that he broke his foot twice last year, I don't think his foot lasts for 410 more professional games, let alone through all of the practicing.

The Magic informed Dwight Howard that they are suspending trade talks, according to source. Orlando will now focus on their coaching search.

Henny for troll of the year!!

The Magic informed Dwight Howard that they are suspending trade talks, according to source. Orlando will now focus on their coaching search.

LMAO... Classic!

Now go sit in the corner Dwight, for your misbehavior.

I wonder how that chump if an agent Dan HWNSNBU is feeling...

Good job Dan

@ESPNCindyB

So about that possible Dwight Howard to the #Nets deal @RicBucher says put a fork in it, the deal is dead.

‏@JRudolphSports

Sources: Magic GM Rob Hennigan told Howard the team tired to make a deal but none of the offers met the team's satisfaction.

Where's your "90% Dwight to Brooklyn" now huh Jarrod?