Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I guess you never heard the old expression, "where there is smoke, there is fire"?

One reporter? Sure. Two? Ok. Damn near every legitimate reporter reiterating how much of a tool Dwight is and how he hasn't backed off his request at all? The man himself not coming out and speaking about these allegations or lies some people claim them to be.

Nothings changed? Oh ok. You're right in a sense. Which is why our team wants to deal one of the best players we've ever had and is a top five player in the league. Because he is a giant douche and nothing has changed.

Just to clear that part up he did speak recently in that wojo article about being "blackmailed" He said the trade request still stood and Henny also confirmed he requested to be traded to "1 team".

Just to clear that part up he did speak recently in that wojo article about being "blackmailed" He said the trade request still stood and Henny also confirmed he requested to be traded to "1 team".

Correct. Apologies.

Just to clear that part up he did speak recently in that wojo article about being "blackmailed" He said the trade request still stood and Henny also confirmed he requested to be traded to "1 team". as was promised by a certain Rich Devos.

fixd

Just to clear that part up he did speak recently in that wojo article about being "blackmailed" He said the trade request still stood and Henny also confirmed he requested to be traded to "1 team". as was promised by a certain Rich Devos.

fixd

did you hear your story somewhere? or just columbo'd it?

Another thing I found interesting was that the Lakers traded their first round picks for Steve Nash. I mean he's a good player, but they sacrificed their future for only 1-2 year window.

I know Dwight going to LA will make them great, but only for the short term. When both Nash and Kobe's legs fall off in 2 years, the Lakers will be back to being "just good". And Dwight may not even be there. Lakers are really gambling all or nothing.

The Lakers' future is always in FA, not the draft

In the Woj article about Lopez:

The Houston Rockets were aggressively shopping players on Tuesday, including forward Luis Scola, in an attempt to create more salary-cap space and gain another first-round pick to fulfill Orlando’s wants for a Howard deal, sources said.

Anyone else enjoy reading some of these nets forums? There fans are so funny. Yesterday it was "oh I can't wait to get Dwight and rid ourselves of Lopez and his poor rebounding and defense." and now its " Dwight Howard really doesn't even have the offensive game Lopez does, and he's a team killer"

Idk just a good laugh to me.