Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA

The Cavaliers are having second thoughts about potential three-team deal with the Magic and Nets, according to source. They may back out.

The latest team linked to the multi-team Dwight Howard trade? The Timberwolves. They may get involved in the talks, according to sources.

The Charlotte Bobcats have also been mentioned as a possible third or fourth team in the talks, according to source. This is out of control.

We'll see if the blockbuster trade can be salvaged. Tomorrow will be interesting.

Tweets from the guy who broke the "Bynum going to Orlando tonight" news.

@LaRobMurphy: @LaRobMurphy @lakerholicz @stevekylernba @ericpincus

I think there is a meeting or show off of Orlando to AB. Lakers most likely allowed

@MaxLuckan: Even if #Nets-#Magic deal falls through, it will still be very hard for #Lakers to trade Andrew Bynum if he doesn’t commit.

@LaRobMurphy: @MaxLuckan

After Devos family meeting tomorrow, he will sign extension.

@LaRobMurphy: @OAKLEAF24 @maxluckan

Tomorrow will be make or break day, let's hope he's impressed with Magic ownership.

@LaRobMurphy: @LarryCoon

Bynum has arrived in Orlando, more in the morning.

The last tweet was around 1:15am eastern time. Hope this Rob Murphy guy has cred, anyone know who he is?

Whatever you think of Bucher, his general logic a few minutes ago was pretty sound. This just isn't going to end well for us.

I don't think there is a single person who watches basketball who thinks this will end well for us.

I don't think there is a single person who watches basketball who thinks this will end well for us.

There is a new storyline every single day and it seems like there is a new frontrunner every time I wake up.

Tweets from the guy who broke the "Bynum going to Orlando tonight" news.

@LaRobMurphy: @LaRobMurphy @lakerholicz @stevekylernba @ericpincus

I think there is a meeting or show off of Orlando to AB. Lakers most likely allowed

@MaxLuckan: Even if #Nets-#Magic deal falls through, it will still be very hard for #Lakers to trade Andrew Bynum if he doesn’t commit.

@LaRobMurphy: @MaxLuckan

After Devos family meeting tomorrow, he will sign extension.

@LaRobMurphy: @OAKLEAF24 @maxluckan

Tomorrow will be make or break day, let's hope he's impressed with Magic ownership.

@LaRobMurphy: @LarryCoon

Bynum has arrived in Orlando, more in the morning.

The last tweet was around 1:15am eastern time. Hope this Rob Murphy guy has cred, anyone know who he is?

IDK who he is but ron artest brother follows him.....regardless its probably trolling since that bynum pic hit twitter earlier

IDK who he is but ron artest brother follows him.....regardless its probably trolling since that bynum pic hit twitter earlier

Ron Artest's brother follows everyone back. He follows me too.

Wasn't Ron's brother the one who guarenteed Josh Smith was coming to Orlando last year?

Your signature is a quote from yourself. Hats off to you sir.

This. We're obviously going to gut the team and tank, so there is no trade we'll make that looks good on paper.