TheOrlandoTragic

Magic, Jameer Nelson agree to a new deal.

Don't mean to be dick, but I've asked this question five times now with no response. Is Jameer's 3rd year a team or player option? Or do we just not know? I'll accept misinformation or guesses...just looking for some kind of response. Thanks in advance

Don't mean to be dick, but I've asked this question five times now with no response. Is Jameer's 3rd year a team or player option? Or do we just not know? I'll accept misinformation or guesses...just looking for some kind of response. Thanks in advance

That's probably not known yet, though I'd be surprised if it's not a player option.

We'd tell you if we knew. We don't know. It took a while to find out the other terms today.

By the time we get to that point, most of the rest of the remaining contracts are done anyway. And I have a feeling at least one other contract will go away with Dwight if he is traded.

I am very happy about this! Jameer will work hard for us, as usual. He's talented, a good leader and good people.

The few point guards that were available have been flying off the free agency boards. And there have been some kind-of-crazy deals handed out the past couple days, too.

lists exaggerated good qualities about one player

lists exaggerated bad qualities about another player

thinks he made a point, but really just comes off as an uneducated ass

You are right, Duhon lover.

How's that magnificent Team D, by the way?

• Downvote 1

I guess I should be glad that my new job doesn't allow me to be on the internet during the day.

It's a bigger blessing than you can imagine.

You are right, Duhon lover.

How's that magnificent Team D, by the way?

When you can't win an argument, the next best thing is to switch to a completely unrelated argument and turn up the hyperbole.

When you can't win an argument, the next best thing is to switch to a completely unrelated argument and turn up the hyperbole.

Nobody won.

Or did he, because he considered this a good signing?

Bravo!

• Downvote 1

He didn't manage to previously play up to the value of his contract at the start of the delayed season. This will become interesting come next season.