Sign in to follow this  
nCoolness

Jameer Nelson Opts Out and now Free Agent

JLIN running the PNR with Dwight would be absolutely deadly. Hadn't even thought of him; mostly because I think the Knicks will pay a king's ransom to keep him... then again, Woodson hates point guards.

JLIN running the PNR with Dwight would be absolutely deadly. Hadn't even thought of him; mostly because I think the Knicks will pay a king's ransom to keep him... then again, Woodson hates point guards.

:partypepsi: You are very entertaining.lmao

What's up with the Iggy photoshop Orlando jersey,is he coming to Orlando?

Goran Dragic Time

:creaturedance: :creaturedance:

Otis would have used the whole MLE on Dragic and tried to convince Foyle to come out of retirement.

I like how there is barely a mention of Jameer signing a new contract with ORL in this thread, especially when I believe that to be the most likely scenario that plays out.

He's not gone quite yet, people.

I like how there is barely a mention of Jameer signing a new contract with ORL in this thread, especially when I believe that to be the most likely scenario that plays out.

He's not gone quite yet, people.

Removing Jameer from the equation makes it far easier to dream of unrealistic scenarios.

Get your head outta the gutter, pal.

Removing Jameer from the equation makes it far easier to dream of unrealistic scenarios.

Get your head outta the gutter, pal.

Wow, my first post back in over a year and I'm dealing with this TITY nonsense again. Typical.

When you learn what a basketball is and whether it's inflated or stuffed, come back and talk to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jameer taking less this year with a back end loaded 4 year deal only helps us this year for more talent. Remember the new cba that if your salary is over the tax it effects your mle... Just a thought.. Jameer just might be doing what Dwight might do, what Miami did what Hedo won't do... Take less now for more players.. We sign Jameer to less, restructure Dwight's deal, plan an accident backboard falling off a wall to put Hedo into retirement, flush Duhon down the toilet.. Might be able to trade for a josh smith type and sign a chanucy type out right...

I'd like to see Jameer as a backup because he would kill in that Jason Terry/James Harden role but I'd be cool with Jameer resigning and having Charlie Westbrook as the backup

then again, Woodson hates point guards.

Woodson hates Asians. Thats why JLin was benched for the rest of the season after D'Anquitting left. We know Lin was injured on his knee, but that doesn't hide the fact Woodson true feelings about him. Also Carsmello Bricklayer is a ball hogger so he won't give the ball to Lin anyways.

Wow, my first post back in over a year and I'm dealing with this TITY nonsense again. Typical.

When you learn what a basketball is and whether it's inflated or stuffed, come back and talk to me.

Nice try. Basketballs are full of air. In layman's terms, they are empty.

Actually, a basketball is full of roughly 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases.

Yeah, gases. In laymen's terms, nothing.