Anderson

Howard

Bench

Duhon

Redick

Turkoglu

Davis

This 9 man rotation should be good enough to compete

No way we can afford both Nash and Wallace.

I don't think we'll be very involved with FA this year. I think the days of adding salary for role players who don't add much is over, Otis is gone. We're eiter going to set ourselves up for cap space with Dwight, or trade him and rebuild with draft picks.

Bench

Duhon

Redick

Turkoglu

Davis

This 9 man rotation should be good enough to compete

Well I am betting this post gets you band from the forum for life! You are suggesting Duhon is still on this team next year! I am guessing that violates every one of the below!

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this MB to post any material which is:

Knowingly false and/or defamatory

*Inaccurate

*Abusive

*Vulgar

*Hateful

*Harassing

*Obscene

*Profane

*Sexually oriented

*Threatening

*Objectionable

*Invasive of a person's privacy

*Or otherwise violative of any law

It's hilarious to me how so many people are like "JUST TRADE DUHON AND TURKOGLU"...

You do realize how horrible their contracts are, right? Like, they're BAD. No GM is going to take them on.

Like no GM would take on Rashard's contract? Turk and Duhon's contracts are bad, but not that bad, and not for long. They may not have much value now, but they'll definitely be more attractive around the trade deadline and around next year's draft.

1. Re-sign Ryan Anderson

2. Trade Dwight - there is too much going on not to. There is not enough time to convince him to stay. If you really think that Orlando can keep Dwight than you have to have reasonable moves in mind that would give Orlando a team that could beat Miami.

3. Include Turkoglu, Duhon, and Quentin Richardson in the Dwight trade... because they might have to trade Dwight to a team that he will not sign a contract exntension make those guys part of the deal. At the least include Turkoglu.

4. Nobody is going to want Duhon or Quentin Richardson so drop them both... I think Jason Richardson could be pretty good(15-5-5) with a better PG

5.. Draft Kendall Marshall - I don't know where Orlando is picking or if they have to move up a little bit to get him but this kid is the real deal and he is projected to be a late first round pick so he won't cost a lot to get.

6. Trade J.J. Redick and eventually trade Jameer, apparently Jameer cannot be traded until he picks up his 8.6 mil extension after the draft.

Orlando is rebuilding even if Dwight stays. OKC is the future of this league barring injuries. OKC may not win this year but they will only be better next year and Miami will only be a year older.

• Downvote 4

Like no GM would take on Rashard's contract? Turk and Duhon's contracts are bad, but not that bad, and not for long. They may not have much value now, but they'll definitely be more attractive around the trade deadline and around next year's draft.

the Nets have already said they would take on Turkoglu's contract in a trade that included Dwight Howard. Duhon's 3.3 million a year isn't that bad but he is still a waste. He should just be cut in favor of a younger, undrafted rookie who has some kind of potential.

• Downvote 2

1. Re-sign Ryan Anderson

2. Trade Dwight - there is too much going on not to. There is not enough time to convince him to stay. If you really think that Orlando can keep Dwight than you have to have reasonable moves in mind that would give Orlando a team that could beat Miami.

3. Include Turkoglu, Duhon, and Quentin Richardson in the Dwight trade... because they might have to trade Dwight to a team that he will not sign a contract exntension make those guys part of the deal. At the least include Turkoglu.

4. Nobody is going to want Duhon or Quentin Richardson so drop them both... I think Jason Richardson could be pretty good(15-5-5) with a better PG

5.. Draft Kendall Marshall - I don't know where Orlando is picking or if they have to move up a little bit to get him but this kid is the real deal and he is projected to be a late first round pick so he won't cost a lot to get.

6. Trade J.J. Redick and eventually trade Jameer, apparently Jameer cannot be traded until he picks up his 8.6 mil extension after the draft.

Orlando is rebuilding even if Dwight stays. OKC is the future of this league barring injuries. OKC may not win this year but they will only be better next year and Miami will only be a year older.

You can't just drop Q or Duhon. They have guaranteed contracts. And Jameer has opted out and would have to agree to a sign and trade.

You can't just drop Q or Duhon. They have guaranteed contracts. And Jameer has opted out and would have to agree to a sign and trade.

Jameer hasn't opted out yet, he has until June 29th. He wanted to see who the GM was, so I'm sure he'll talk to Hennigan to gauge what he should do. I'm expecting him to opt out, but it would be better for the Magic if he opted in.

Blame Otis Smith for that. good thing he is living under an interstate right now after "parting ways".

Jameer hasn't opted out yet, he has until June 29th. He wanted to see who the GM was, so I'm sure he'll talk to Hennigan to gauge what he should do. I'm expecting him to opt out, but it would be better for the Magic if he opted in.

Just from a business sense, 'Meer would be crazy if he didn't opt out and test the FA waters. That said, I hope we can bring him back with a longer, back-loaded contract.

It's hilarious to me how so many people are like "JUST TRADE DUHON AND TURKOGLU"...

This.

But Majority of us want Duhon to be gone. We don't care how he goes, but he needs to leave the Magic because he is the black sheep of the team and costed us during big games like OKC, Boston, Miami, and the playoff game against the Pacers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I stand corrected. I wasn't aware of the grace period given to Jameer. If Jameer opts out, I think he'll find that he'd be lucky to get the MLE for a few years. The competition with PGs in FA will be quite substantial: Williams, Dragic, Sessions, Miller, Lin, etc.