Sign in to follow this  
three3d

Who is more hated Heat or Celtics ?

Hey there fellow Magic fans, so far this offseason has been slow for us so I just wanted to pose a question. Who do YOU hate more. Ill admit that I have found myself in a peculiar situation in the Playoffs, I have actually found myself rooting for the hated Boston Celtics. Im 100% a Magic fan, not a bandwagon fan at all and I would NEVER had thought that in a million years I would ever root for the Celtics. But this year I'm. I hate everything about the Heat, and what they stand for. Who are you guys pulling for in this series now and who do you dislike more ? Oh and for the record whoever makes it to the Finals out of thise 2 teams I hoping that the Thunder get a chance to beat and take it all this year.

I should clarify , I have only been rooting for the Celtics to beat the Heat. After that I don't care about them at all. I want to see OKC take it, I really like that team they put together. Oh and not to get of my topic , but if we where to trade Dwight I would only want to deal with OKC.

The only team out there I dislike more than the Celtics and the friendly calls they get are the Heat. The Heat are the only team that flop on defense AND offense. I swear, D'Wade falls down

every.

single.

play.

And gets the call almost every time. LeBron isn't quite as dramatic as Wade (who flails like he's been struck by a lightning bolt nearly every time he steps on the court, regardless of whether anyone's within ten feet of him), but gets a call almost every time he misses a shot, like it's inconceivable he might miss occasionally.

The number of BS calls the Heat get is just staggering.

That said, Rondo gets away with murder on defense, and his "stellar defense" would be called a "foul" if he were wearing anything other than Celtic green.

It's not fun to watch: these players are talented enough that they don't need the extra help. The Heat, in particular, being a "super team," REALLY don't need to be bailed out, but they are. Constantly.

As someone who loves basketball, it's really obnoxious to watch.

Oh, and Riley is a douchebag. Thought so when he was with LA, think so now.

• Upvote 1

The only team out there I dislike more than the Celtics and the friendly calls they get are the Heat. The Heat are the only team that flop on defense AND offense. I swear, D'Wade falls down

every.

single.

play.

And gets the call almost every time. LeBron isn't quite as dramatic as Wade (who flails like he's been struck by a lightning bolt nearly every time he steps on the court, regardless of whether anyone's within ten feet of him), but gets a call almost every time he misses a shot, like it's inconceivable he might miss occasionally.

The number of BS calls the Heat get is just staggering.

That said, Rondo gets away with murder on defense, and his "stellar defense" would be called a "foul" if he were wearing anything other than Celtic green.

It's not fun to watch: these players are talented enough that they don't need the extra help. The Heat, in particular, being a "super team," REALLY don't need to be bailed out, but they are. Constantly.

As someone who loves basketball, it's really obnoxious to watch.

Oh, and Riley is a douchebag. Thought so when he was with LA, think so now.

Rondo and Pierce flop just as much and seem to get just as many calls. I do really hate both teams, but living in Boston, I can't stand the Celtics.

Pulling for the Celtics cause I really miss Keyon Dooling, Mickael Pietrus, and to a lesser extent Brandon Bass.. After the Dexter Pittman hit on Lance Stephenson last round, this years Heat probably became my least favorite team of all time

The players I dislike in order from most disliked to least disliked:

1. James
  2. Miami Heat fans
  3. Bosh
  4. Wade
  5. Pierce
  6. Garnett
  7. Rondo
  8. Miami in general
  9. Boston fans
  10. Chalmers

The only person I can't dislike at all is Ray Allen.