Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Magic waive Von Wafer

Well good bye idiot! and nobody cares! now I am going to find all your post and dislike them all because you are stupid and your opinons are pathetically dumb. Get a education and get basketball smarts loser!!

280tmc8.jpg

I'm really....loving the Spurs offense and defense. They are so solid........plutonium solid.

I'm really....loving the Spurs offense and defense. They are so solid........plutonium solid.

You see tony parker going haywire when coach yells at him in the face? No. You know what dwight would do if stan did that, he would fake a goddam paralysis in the lower body to skip the season.

sorry for that I'm still stuck in the season where we have stan coaching us.

You see tony parker going haywire when coach yells at him in the face? No. You know what dwight would do if stan did that, he would fake a goddam paralysis in the lower body to skip the season.

sorry for that I'm still stuck in the season where we have stan coaching us.

Parker knows what it takes to win and realizes that he has a great coach.

Dwight still has a lot to learn if he's serious about winning. I know he says he does, but saying and doing are 2 totally different things.

I swear people in this forum are just a bunch of douchebags. Some are nice. (VC, Daggerson, and Arielle) Majority are not nice. When I say I like Von Wafer which is in my opinion, people will dislike. I swear get a life you worthless trolls that dislike people's opinions and ideas. and i don't give a crap you dislike because people like Buc and DOM are beyond me and like giving people a miserable time and hate. Forget this forum, I will go comment somewhere else where people are nice. Later Losers!

Middle-finger.jpg

Ouch: my feelings.

Parker knows what it takes to win and realizes that he has a great coach.

Dwight still has a lot to learn if he's serious about winning. I know he says he does, but saying and doing are 2 totally different things.

Pop - 4 rings

Stan - 0 rings

Just saying, it's completely unfair to compare the two.

Pop - 4 rings

Stan - 0 rings

I said great coach, which defines both SVG and Popovich. If I had said future HOF or the best in the game, then I'd be fine with you correcting me.

Please don't turn this into another "how good is SVG" pissing match. The guy is gone.

Pop - 4 rings

Stan - 0 rings

The number 1 difference between the 2 coaches is that Popovich has a superstar that completely buys into what he is saying.