Bang Gundy

Rumor Thread for Next GM & Coach

83 members have voted

1. 1. GM

2. 2. Coach

Per Josh Robbins:

"I'm hearing that the #Orlando #Magic will interview former #Hornets GM Jeff Bower next week."

I wouldnt mind this at all. Excited to hear about all the interviews and us doing our due diligence.

I think the FO should try to get otis back. What will it take for otis to change his mind and rejoin the magic organization? I say we offer him more money and a longer contract.

Post of the year award?

I wouldnt mind this at all. Excited to hear about all the interviews and us doing our due diligence.

Interviews are such a waste of time. I dont know why they would want to tip off another club. Just pick the first guy that calls as long as it isnt Otis or Brian Hill calling it is an improvement.

• Downvote 3

Interviews are such a waste of time. I dont know why they would want to tip off another club. Just pick the first guy that calls as long as it isnt Otis or Brian Hill calling it is an improvement.

That makes sense...

Dumb

Im gonna take this as sarcasm.

By

Adrian Wojnarowski | Yahoo! Sports

The Orlando Magic's search for a general manager is centering on the Western Conference finals, where top Oklahoma City and San Antonio executives have emerged as serious candidates for the opening, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Thunder vice president and assistant general manager Troy Weaver and Spurs assistant GM Dennis Lindsey have been targeted, and Orlando has been granted permission to talk with Weaver, sources said. The Spurs' OK of permission for Lindsey is imminent, sources said.

Orlando has also been granted permission to speak with Oklahoma City's assistant GM Rob Hennigan, who came into the league with the Spurs.

The Magic have strong interest with ex-New Orleans GM Jeff Bower, whom they're expected to interview in the near future, the Orlando Sentinel reported on Friday.