Enolam

Otis and SVG gone!

HWNSNBU is scum - basically just based off of everyone else's knowledge that HWNSNBU has pushed this a lot and I think Rudolph even said his agent is pushing him to Brooklyn. I mean, I think Barnett's lengthy piece on HWNSNBU really does connect the dots beautifully.

Otis is a delusional moron - He thought his team was really good and it wasn't just something he'd say to save face. He blamed Dwight for turning the team against Stan even though anyone you ask with real knowledge of the locker room will tell you this isn't the case. Thought that he gave Stan a great roster and that Stan was a great coach and that Dwight was the reason the team underperformed. Otis saw them as a 1-2 seed but our 21-15-2-2-2 All-NBA center held the team back.

Otis tried to trade Dwight to Detroit - Don't know details, assuming it was Knight and Monroe though. And honestly, that's better than anything the Nets or Rockets can offer. I think Knight's going to be a very good player.

Foyle or Walsh as GM - he stood by his report that Foyle interviewed AT LEAST ONCE and even as far back as All-Star weekend and the team genuinely thinks he can become a good GM but that they might bring Walsh in as a supervisor for a couple years to groom him to take over and kind of watch over him. Also said Foyle was at the head of the Dwight-deadline deals and going by the ones that were leaked, I have very little faith in him as a GM.

Also via Rudolph's twitter - Miami and Orlando discussed a Dwight for Lebron swap over the summer. Nothing materialized.

I couldn't help but LOL when I came over this bit.

It was probably submitted via e-mail or something written, because I don't think they could have said it with a straight face. Dude was just horrible.

It was probably submitted via e-mail or something written, because I don't think they could have said it with a straight face. Dude was just horrible.

If not, surely everone shared a good laugh.

Probably went something like this...

Interviewer: Hey guys, what do you think about Otis Smith.

Rival GM 1: His integrity is second to none!

Rival GM 2: By far and away, one of the most honest people in this business!!!

And then...

Mitt-Romney-Laughing.gif

I couldn't help but LOL when I came over this bit.

Isn't saying he had integrity and honesty kinda like when you are talking up an unattractive person by saying "They have a great personality"

Isn't saying he had integrity and honesty kinda like when you are talking up an unattractive person by saying "They have a great personality"

Basically. The irony of the whole situation is sadly hilarious. They're basically saying "hey, thanks a lot for being completely inept at your own job Otis!".

:svgsad:

BTW Jarrod said exactly what YBR has been saying......Alex and the devos have not spoken to dwight lately

Where he say that?

:shard: :gortat: :svgsad: all gone

and then there was one :tongue:

....jammer is next

i think the smilies are cursed, someone should make one of Hedo and Duhon right away.

• Upvote 6

Otis was really the "master of panic". Had he not panicked when we had the flu week, we could have been in much better shape. I do believe Carter/Arenas/Lewis were all worthless, both before leaving and after.

Also, his 2011 FA signings have to qualify for two of the five worst FA signings ever.