Sign in to follow this  
SHOWTIME

Who MUST go and who should stay.

J-Rich is more moveable than most of you think; look at how many other playoff teams this year are suffering for their lack of shooters (Memphis, Denver, Philly)

Resigning him still confuses me. What team out there was going to give him a contract like what we did. Makes me nervous to see how much Anderson will get offered.

Half kidding - half not

If Dwight signs extension but says Stan has to go:

Bring in Nash and D'Antoni, buy out Duhon

Start

Nash

JJ

Anderson (yes at the 3)

Clark

Dwight

Ish

JRich

QRich/Turk

Davis

Fran or FA or rookie

Forget defense but everybody crashes the boards on both ends and then runs up the court full speed

Get rid of everybody that can't run the court in Nash trade

If Dwight won't sign keep Stan and trade Dwight for the best pieces/picks we can get, probably Houston

THE FOLLOWING MUST GO:

Otis

Stan

DUHON

Hedo

J. Richardson

Q. Richardson

The following should definitely stay:

Dwight

JJ

Bench players or trade sweeteners (CLEARANCE SECTION)

Davis

Ryan

Jameer

Earl

Von

Liggins

Harper

Orton

Ish

Change must be bold. We deserve quality players.

Almost the same. I would love to keep both BBD and Ryan, but if they can bring a defensive force, i'll do it. Both those guy have serious defensive issues. Even JJ is expendable.

Anything but Dwight.

IF Dwight leaves or gets traded: Ryan/BBD/Earl should be untouchable. The rest is still the same.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Half kidding - half not

If Dwight signs extension but says Stan has to go:

Bring in Nash and D'Antoni, buy out Duhon

Start

Nash

JJ

Anderson (yes at the 3)

Clark

Dwight

Ish

JRich

QRich/Turk

Davis

Fran or FA or rookie

Forget defense but everybody crashes the boards on both ends and then runs up the court full speed

Get rid of everybody that can't run the court in Nash trade

If Dwight won't sign keep Stan and trade Dwight for the best pieces/picks we can get, probably Houston

NO to D'Antoni because he is a quitter.

Almost the same. I would love to keep both BBD and Ryan, but if they can bring a defensive force, i'll do it. Both those guy have serious defensive issues. Even JJ is expendable.

Anything but Dwight.

IF Dwight leaves or gets traded: Ryan/BBD/Earl should be untouchable. The rest is still the same.

Earl untouchable? Lmfao

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Earl untouchable? Lmfao

Would not call him untouchable. But in the playoffs he proved to be a good defender with his shot blocking and rebounding. IMO he should be one of the ones that should stay.

The only ones feel MUST go is Otis, Duhon, Turk and JRich. The rest of this current team are either good bend/role players or capable starters. That said, I'm not sure that all 4 will gone or that we have the ability to move all without trading away some other pieces. Have a feeling we might still have Turk and Rich on the team come next season.

Would not call him untouchable. But in the playoffs he proved to be a good defender with his shot blocking and rebounding.

this is half true. Yes he did get lots of blocks and rebounds but that didn't make him a good defender. The Clark I saw who got those boards and blocks was also the same Clark that got abused by David West possession after possession. He is not a good defender at all. He is often lost on defense.

NO to D'Antoni because he is a quitter.

And Stan wanted more time with his family... Please, both situations the coach was given a chance to avoid being fired.

And Stan wanted more time with his family... Please, both situations the coach was given a chance to avoid being fired.

Completely different situations. Miami was one of the elite teams when SVG "resigned".

Completely different situations. Miami was one of the elite teams when SVG "resigned".

I'm saying neither quit, both were asked to resign.

I'm saying neither quit, both were asked to resign.

You really think SVG would have been fired if he wouldn't have resigned? I know Pat Riley is a ***** but give me a break