TrueMagicFan07

Rd 1 - Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Pacers

click the words "my link" in my post before

I did. I see that Stan is "considering" it. That could mean anything, including not changing the lineup at all. I really hope he does, because the 6-man rotation he's running now means our guys are dead by the end of the 1st quarter....

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna be at the game tomorrow! I'll try and keep the crowd energized (at least the people around me lol). Hoping for us to play harder AND smarter. I still think we have a chance to make it past this round but only if we win this game. Can't go back to Indiana down 3-1.

I have not been able to watch the last two games, but this being an earlier one I will be watching. I just want to see different rotations... that is all I ask for.

I have not been able to watch the last two games, but this being an earlier one I will be watching. I just want to see different rotations... that is all I ask for.

Be thankful you haven't been able to

I just want to see different rotations... that is all I ask for.

Might as well ask Stan to shave his mustache.

We're riding JRich, Hedo, and Duhon until the season is over.

Best possible move by the Magic:

Clark

BBD

Ryno

JJ

Jameer

Of course SVG too stubborn, will go with the same lineups and rotations of always. Clark has proved he is the only one who can stop Hibbert 1 on 1. BBD will give West a harder time and JJ has to take over the shame Richardson

My head says Pacers but my heart says Magic.. but even my head says we can at least win THIS game. Playing Glen Davis tonight in Drive To The FInals, hoping he can get a 20 and 10. More than anything I just want Jameer to show up. It's time to be selfish and drive to the basket for goodness' sake.

I'm resting my hope on the Magic finally getting two days off, more than anything. If Stan had half a brain he WOULD start JJ and bench Hedo, not to mention do away with Duhon-over already.

I won't hold my breath, but I'm hoping someone who's been made rich to see these simple truths will finally act on them. Since, you know, it's the Magic's actual best chance to win the game and all. :svgsad:

No predictions, just Go Magic, please play with max effort.

EDIT: Bleh.. apparently Stan won't change the starting lineup. But maybe the Hedos and Duhons of the world at least have a shorter leash?

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/denton_criticalgame4_050412.html

• Upvote 1