Sign in to follow this  
~O~

ↈ NBA Conference Finals ↈ

Lebron is MVP Most Valuable Phlopper

Pittman will be def suspended for 6 games and Haslem will be too for game 6. But its great to see the Pacers get their butts handed to them after they kicked the Magic out their first round. Stephenson is so stupid of pulling a Reggie Miller Choke on Lebron, which Karma came to play and screw him and the Pacers up.

Looks like the ECF will be Boston vs Miami. But it won't matter because one of the west teams, Spurs and OKC are way too good. I hope OKC wins, but i am cool with Spurs winning because of Tim Duncan.

UPDATE: Udonis Haslem suspended for Game 6. Dexter Pittman suspended for 3 games.

>Haslem and Pittman suspended Article link

Pittman should have been suspended for 10+ games. That foul was one of the worse fouls I've seen ever.

I haven't seen Haslem's foul yet, but if the Heat lose, it'll be funny to listen to Heat fans complain.

I can not believe some of you what the Heat to win this series! Really?

I did not see any comment favoring a Heat win. Just agreeing with VCplusD12 what a great player LeBron is. Didn't see anybody mentioning rooting for them, though.

Also, screw David West. He was awesome against us, and looks like nothing against them.

I was right about many people writing them off too early. I think it was obvious they were going to come back and win. I don't think they can't be stopped until the Finals.

• Downvote 1

Actually...Boston beat Miami TWice this year. The Heat better be scared. I think we're writing off the Pacers right now as we speak.

If OKC wins the west, then Boston is def screwed in the finals because OKC beaten Boston twice during the season. OKC and Miami is even for the season 1-1, so looks like this match up between OKC and Miami will got to Game 7. Spurs lost to the Heat once and beat OKC and Boston once. I just hope Spurs or OKC wins the finals because both Boston and cHeat are two teams that I hate with a passion.