Sign in to follow this  
~O~

ↈ NBA Conference Finals ↈ

Wow....the Knicks are getting bull****ted. I haven't seen so many offensive foul calls and ticky tack foul calls in the playoffs. The Heat are COMPLETELY UNTOUCHABLE. For example, if you made a joke about how Lebron could draw a flagrant foul off a screen, you would be absolutely right BECAUSE HE JUST DID.

Jeff Van Gundy is speechless and disgusted. Anyone who is listening closely to the broadcast can tell. The officials allowed the Heat to gain complete control of the game and a casual fan is eating it up as if this were legit while the real followers of the league know what the truth is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, Derrick Rose is injured again and it looked pretty serious. He planted his left foot on a hop step move towards the right side of the basket and his left knee buckled. While in mid air, he already knew he was injured.

Right before the injury, Reggie Miller was speaking on how the 76ers wanted to play the Bulls and how they decided their fate and..then a couple of seconds later.....Derrick Rose is injured. Many superstitious Bulls fans are pretty pissed now.

• Upvote 1

Even with other refs they would still lose that game...

Not really happy to see a player injured but I couldn't care less about the Bulls or Rose.

The really important games are coming up :)

Of course you wouldn't VC. Heat over the Bulls for you.

The game was actually close in the 2nd quarter. The Knicks were unable to develop any type of flow of confidence because every possession on both sides of the court was called a foul. They got taken completely out of the game. Its too late to win this one. They just lost their best defender.

Someone tweeted that Rose has torn ACL and MCL... That just sucks for the Bulls. The East is just Miami's to lose, then.

wow, Rose is out for the season apparently.... The Bulls were the only team in the east who i believed could've beaten the heat, but now.... :/

Even with other refs they would still lose that game...

Oh i guess it's OK then....

wow, Rose is out for the season apparently.... The Bulls were the only team in the east who i believed could've beaten the heat, but now.... :/

Oh i guess it's OK then....

Of course it's not OK, but I was watching my Futbol team (FC Porto) play so I can't comment much.

And even though I'm not his fan at all, it sucks for Derrick Rose :( I'm also dealing with a meniscus injury :( :(

Someone tweeted that Rose has torn ACL and MCL... That just sucks for the Bulls. The East is just Miami's to lose, then.

:panicworker: describes how i feel. If thats the case then Shupert has a torn ACL also. He was holding the same area Rose was.

:panicworker: describes how i feel. If thats the case then Shupert has a torn ACL also. He was holding the same area Rose was.

I saw Shumpert's reaction and it looked like mine when my injury occurred :(

I saw Shumpert's reaction and it looked like mine when my injury occurred :(

What did you get injured doing?

What did you get injured doing?

Playing futbol, my left boot got stuck in the grass and something crazy happened and I couldn't walk, I had immense pain too.