Sign in to follow this  
~O~

ↈ NBA Conference Finals ↈ

The Thunder are really really really good.

Westbrook and Durant are both 23. Ibaka and Harden are both 22. Fun stuff for everyone else.

The Flakers were totally annihilated by the Thunder. I am starting to think OKC will win this Championship. As long the cHeat don't win and Lechoke chokes during the finals for the second straight year.

Well they have 7"2 Roy Hibbert and gritty David West. The Pacers have athleticism and they've even called out the officiating in advance exposing the Heat as the team that does the most flopping in the NBA (I think its the clippers). Wade and Lebron have been guarded well and have gotten theirs.

Only one player can shoot the ball on one possession, so it comes down to being properly adjusted on the defensive end. Lebron and Wade only can resort to iso's now.

Now the "Half" man that was taken for granted is now important.

The Pacers better take full advantage of not having to worry about the CHEAP BOSH FOULS on one end. The fouls that Chris Bosh draw are cheap ****ty touch fouls that Dwight Howard could only dream of receiving on a consistent basis.

Is there any player that whines more with any small contact than Wade? I know Duncan and Kobe are close, but Wade is a "flopper" on the offensive end as well.

Also, anyone paying attention to another massive KG "Retro" Playoffs? The guy is beasting again, after having a mediocre regular season, just like he did in 2010 when they eliminated us. This guy is proving time and time again he is a force to be reckoned with. His jump shot is a thing of beauty.

A little more on my opinion of Kevin Garnett. He's a complete ******* on..court..but when its time, he'll perform. That guy can perform. He has a different kind of basketball heart.

Miami's Big Three is just mentally weak as can be. We've seen this during both this season and last. When they're beating up on teams like Washington and Charlotte, everything's a big dance-off par-tay. Once they hit a skid though, and things start getting rough, they topple like a house of cards.

Hey remember Heat; it's not one, not two, not three, not four...yeah...you guys may be on to something...