Sign in to follow this  
~O~

ↈ NBA Conference Finals ↈ

Kevin Garnett is a total stud, even at this age.

OKC could sweep Boston. They are extremely motivated to beat the Heat, but it won't last. Spurs Vs. Celtics would be a tactical matchup. Heat Vs Okc a strength matchup.

Okc Celtics would be pretty easy for Durant & Co.

That shot by Pierce right in Lebron's grill was straight up painful. Then watching him walk away shaking his head and mouthing "God I'm cold blooded." was just epic. I hate the guy as a rival but man, I have to respect that right there.

Whoever makes it to the Finals in the Western Conf will win the Finals in 6 games or less, guaranteed.

This I hope. Maybe a repetition from last year's finals.

I love that I hate Boston, but that I completely root for them when they play the Heat. Nice job Celtics. Also, nice to see Pietrus still coming up big to help spoil the fun for LeBron.

Exactly my feelings. Pierce, Rondo and Garnett aren't very likable, but they sure look like your hometown darlings when they play the Heat.

Kevin Garnett is a total stud, even at this age.

OKC could sweep Boston. They are extremely motivated to beat the Heat, but it won't last. Spurs Vs. Celtics would be a tactical matchup. Heat Vs Okc a strength matchup.

Okc Celtics would be pretty easy for Durant & Co.

And how great would it be to watch Spurs vs Celtics as a slap to a superstar driven league? No MVP candidates in the finals (unless you consider Parker an MVP candidate), a series of tactics, mental toughness, team game. A coaching war. A PG war. Garnett and Duncan battling in the finals as former PF superstars turned Centers in a late career resurgence.

I wish Tim had made a better effort and the Spurs had won game 5 of the WCF too. But I also wish he would come back to make even a bigger impact in game 6.

I don't care much for the Thunder winning, they'll likely get more chances unless something bad happened to some or them of they get split by bigger new contracts (they should probably take pay cuts if necessary to keep the core together). They're very young and already this good.

Worst case, the Thunder have the talent to match the Heat's stars. They just have to execute well if it comes down to Thunder vs Heat. The Thunder management sure have made a nice job with those draft picks.

The Thunder sure get whistle blows, but they were the better team.

I can only think with that talent, better closing ability, and probably similar ref favoring combined with home court advantage the Thunder are already NBA Champions.

Thunder in 5-6 with whoever wins the east.

We might be seeing a dynasty here (Though I wouldn't mind another Spurs run).

I really wanted to see the Spurs get ONE MORE. Greg Popovich said something on the lines of Oklahoma City having to face teams that have been champions over the past 11 years. Lakers; Mavericks; Spurs; and possibly Celtics/Miami.