OrlandoMagicFan1234

Dwight wants trade after season is over

I just don't see where Dwight's leverage is. He had all the leverage in the world with the opt out clause. Now the Magic know they will have him for a full season with ample cap space afterwards. Also with all of the drama going on they were in the 3 seed before he got hurt.

Since then the Rockets missed the playoffs, the Nets traded their pick unless its a Top 3 and Brook Lopez is going to need an extension. Also Deron Williams is not going to waste another year waiting for Dwight's free agency.

So there you go.

I just don't see where Dwight's leverage is. He had all the leverage in the world with the opt out clause. Now the Magic know they will have him for a full season with ample cap space afterwards. Also with all of the drama going on they were in the 3 seed before he got hurt.

Since then the Rockets missed the playoffs, the Nets traded their pick unless its a Top 3 and Brook Lopez is going to need an extension. Also Deron Williams is not going to waste another year waiting for Dwight's free agency.

So there you go.

Wait for Williams to bolt, THEN trade him to New Jersey if he demands to be traded.

Wait for Williams to bolt, THEN trade him to New Jersey if he demands to be traded.

You're so money. Can we wait for Chris Paul to sign an extension as well to cover all of our basis.

If true, they need to just trade him. I was one of the few on board with shipping him away before the deadline, and I seriously don't want another season of drama and what will happen to Dwight BS.

If Dwight stays, I think the drama within the orginization will end. If he stays, it means he most likely got his way. But this team better be pretty good after that, because if not, he won't here the end of it from us or the media.

I will also have a knewfound respect for 12 if he does stay. I can't back someone who runs from there problems. Especially since he wants to be our leader.

You're so money. Can we wait for Chris Paul to sign an extension as well to cover all of our basis.

Do we know if CP3 will stay in LA? I heard before he might look elsewhere after his contract is over. Don't know why though.

I'm not even sold on Davis anymore. Reminds me a lot of Anthony Randolph in terms of length, shot blocking, and ball handing skills, (Randolph has never worked and lived up to his potential) but I don't know why I'm not sold yet. Maybe it's the unibrow or the God awful teeth

He's Anthony Randolph except with all the necessary intangibles to be a great player. I don't know if the Kevin Garnett comparisons are there but he'll at least be an incredible defender.

And yes, he'll likely be the ugliest franchise guy in NBA history.

If Dwight stays, I think the drama within the orginization will end. If he stays, it means he most likely got his way. But this team better be pretty good after that, because if not, he won't here the end of it from us or the media.

I will also have a knewfound respect for 12 if he does stay. I can't back someone who runs from there problems. Especially since he wants to be our leader.

This is how I see it, too. As much as I dislike the way Dwight's handled this, I don't really blame him much: this team is not built to win. It's more like a piece of a crap with sparkly bits glued to the outside.

We have a few good role-players and a couple players with a lot of upside (JJ and Ryno), but we're lacking a real bench, a solid second scoring option that can create their own shot, and so on. So I get Dwight's frustration. I just wish he would have kept it a little less public.

Do we know if CP3 will stay in LA? I heard before he might look elsewhere after his contract is over. Don't know why though.

Its because he brings the ruckus to the ladies.

Yeah it's not a lock that CP3 stay's with LA longterm,Blake Griifin and Deandre Jordan are just dunkers,if they don't have playoff success this year and next CP3 could look elsewhere.If Dwight comes back healthy next year and we can clear enough caproom to go after CP3 and Jsmoove we might have a chance to be the next superteam.

Dwight/CP3/Jsmoove=Dynasty

Not likely,but I have big dreams in fantasy land.

Considering Donald Sterling is one of the worst owners in sports nothing surprises me when the Clippers are involved.