OrlandoMagicFan1234

Dwight wants trade after season is over

Mmm. I still think NBA is a team game. The Houston Rockets of 1995-1996 had an older version of Drexler as their second best player. Last time I checked Iggy is an all star. Dwight/Ryno/Iggy/JJ/Meer would be an upgrade as the starting 5.

LOL,First of all the only way we get Iggy is to trade Ryan Anderson.You can't compare that roster to the Rockets of 1995-96,because Olawjawon was a beast he had way more moves than Dwight on offense,and they could run the offense through him in late games because he could hit his freethrows,and Drexler was better than Iggy at everything except ballhandling.So we still wouldn't have a go-to scorer with Dwight/Iggy.Also don't ever compare 2 Hall Of Fame players Olawjawon/Drexler to Dwigh/Iggy.

LOL,First of all the only way we get Iggy is to trade Ryan Anderson.You can't compare that roster to the Rockets of 1995-96,because Olawjawon was a beast he had way more moves than Dwight on offense,and they could run the offense through him in late games because he could hit his freethrows,and Drexler was better than Iggy at everything except ballhandling.So we still wouldn't have a go-to scorer with Dwight/Iggy.Also don't ever compare 2 Hall Of Fame players Olawjawon/Drexler to Dwigh/Iggy.

Well if Magical is true, looks like the Magic are targetting a couple oldies but goodies in Nash and Wallace. Anything is an upgrade from Hedo, and if we lose Ryno I'd rather we lose him for JSmoove NOT Iggy.

Well if Magical is true, looks like the Magic are targetting a couple oldies but goodies in Nash and Wallace. Anything is an upgrade from Hedo, and if we lose Ryno I'd rather we lose him for JSmoove NOT Iggy.

Maybe they are targeting Wallace for a Dwight trade.

Lopez,Wallace,1rd for Dwight.

No way we get Wallace from Brooklyn when they have the capspace to sign him to a lonterm deal.Nash would be a nice addition but he will be 39 next season.

Maybe they are targeting Wallace for a Dwight trade.

Lopez,Wallace,1rd for Dwight.

No way we get Wallace from Brooklyn when they have the capspace to sign him to a lonterm deal.Nash would be a nice addition but he will be 39 next season.

Mmm. Wallace said he already wants out of NJ. He's expiring. Talk is we are keeping Dwight and bye bye Stan and Otis. I think if all this talk is real, we are keeping Dwight or have at least promised him that the 2 people he doesn't like will be gone.

don't you see, if we trade Dwight for JJ+Jsmoove we can win a championship!!

oh, and you're mean and stupid.

8636_8cea_500.gif

He's walking better, doesn't have as much pain in his leg now. Mentally I think he's ok, issue was that no one was checking on him but since then Turkoglu, Nelson, Diggins and people in the front office have been in contact.

As in his future I think its up in the air right now, but the fact that he talks more about the Magic franchise rather than the Nets can't be bad

They just said in the game that Dwight is barely walking?

They just said in the game that Dwight is barely walking?

Thats because Otis is trying to carry him on his back from LA to Orlando. I guess he now can see we have zero inside game (and I mean ZERO...absolutely ZERO) without Dwight and Gortat. Side note...JRIch, Earl and Hedo are worthless. Shouldnt we have just given them Gortat and our first without anything in return. It would have been better to not have their dead weight. Tonight is AWFUL. The sad thing is Miami will sweep them 4 straight by double digits. Otis do you like your team now?