Sign in to follow this  
Gmartt

ORL Magic vs. 76er's Official Game Thread

The only justification for playing Duhon is basically that Von and Redick run the show and Uhn becomes a spot up shooter which he's pretty good at. But why even give him burn if that's his role?

Uhn had one of his better games and had 3 assists and Wafer played horribly and had 2 assists from SG. Come on.

Great win, love the effort our guys showed tonight

Good win.. Just hope the Hawks lose.

i don't. I like the 6th seed, it means we're playing the Pacers in first round instead of the celtics or hawks

Great Win, Go Magic! We scored 40 points in the 2nd quarter, which is the highest total for one quarter of any team in the nba all season, who knows, it might be a franchise record for points in a quarter for the Magic. I was pleased that it came in the 2nd quarter, we had been struggling with 2nd quarter scoring all season. I'm going to let Wednesdays game against Boston be my guage on rather or not I want the magic to be a 3rd, 5th, or 6th seed when the season ends. If we beat boston without Dwight, I think I'd be cool with a 5th seed and playing the celtics at the 4 seed in the first round of the playoffs. If they kick our butts and we can't even hang with them, I'd hope for a 6th round seeding so we could hopefully face Indiana with a healthy Dwight once the season ends. Hoping for a 3rd seed though, I think home court advantage would be crucial, and if Dwight comes back and once again dominates and we're firing on all cylinders, we might just win a championship with a number 3 seeding, especially if Miami or Chicago with the #1 seed gets knocked out of the first round by a surging #8 seed New York Knicks. That would make things easier for us, we can beat either team in a 7 round series, but don't want to face BOTH. Things are looking up, good to see how hard we played, so scrappy! It was a bar fight, we just have to get into a bar fight again on wednesday against Boston so we can shut Garnet up for talking all that bar fight stuff when they came back from 27 points down against us. Forget a bar fight, let's play Boston like it's a prison riot!! : ) Go Orlando!!!

We're only averaging 10.6 turnovers per game as a team since Hedo has been out. We average 15 turnovers per game on the season.

Seriously, we are better off without Hedont.

• Upvote 1

Yeah 6th seed wouldn't be too bad as long as Indiana stays hot and secures the 3rd seed. Even if they are hot we just seem to match up with them, and Dwight always does great against them. But wow, knowing how much of a rollercoaster ride this team's been on all season though, it would be just our luck to see Atlanta get hot and become the 3rd seed instead, lol. They are only 3 games behind Indy and own the tie breaker if they were to end up with equal records. Kinda scared to face Atlanta at this point, though I guess it would be pretty cool to face them in the 1st round and get revenge for our early playoff exit last year. We'll see what happens, we're playing strong so things are looking up!

Great win, love the effort our guys showed tonight

i don't. I like the 6th seed, it means we're playing the Pacers in first round instead of the celtics or hawks

I say the Magic win this one, 113-100 and that Ryno has a good night. 26/16 or some such. And Orton will hit all his shots.

• Upvote 1

We're only averaging 10.6 turnovers per game as a team since Hedo has been out. We average 15 turnovers per game on the season.

Seriously, we are better off without Hedont.

DUH!!!!!!!