God Hates Otis Smith

Ish Smith, 6 points, 7 assists, 3 steals +20

Skip couldn't shoot that well but moved the ball and created. I'll just wait here until someone tells me I'm saying Ish is as good as Skip or that Ish will have the same impact.

Well sir you're obviously wrong. Ish will never be as good as skip. He ***** slapped Eddie house. Ish still has to surpass jwill getting ejected for throwing balls at heat players. Blood in blood out my friend.

• Upvote 1

CJ Watson, Luke Ridnour, or Steve Blake.

What could have been. ::svgsad::

Dont worry, with Otis around we will sign them when they turn 32 to a 4yr contract.

Stan watched the same game that we did last night. I believe that Ish earned the right to more minutes until he proves differently. I don't believe that your salary has anything to do with playing time, because if it did, Courtney Lee never would've been a starter. Ish has to earn Stan's trust, and last night's performance had to help his case. It sure is nice to have time left on the clock once you get past midcourt, unlike Mr. Duhon.

Skip couldn't shoot that well but moved the ball and created. I'll just wait here until someone tells me I'm saying Ish is as good as Skip or that Ish will have the same impact.

Skip was also demonstrably better than Anthony Johnson and Tyronn Lue. I think nearly everyone got really, really tired LA and Boston daring him to shoot.

The chances are that Ish may not have learned the rotations yet. We have seen player after player struggle when they first get here because the defensive rotations are somewhat complicated. Less practices yield less repetitions to get those down. As Stan's message has repeatedly been defense, what kind of message is he sending to his team putting someone out there who is lost?

I've always loved the confirmation bias this board displays.

6 points and 7 assists in a game that was over early in the 2nd quarter, against Detroit, proves almost nothing. It's cool that some of you think Stan has some kind of agenda, but he's seen a lot more of Ish Smith than we have, so he's the authority on the matter. It's silly to think he purposely doesn't play guys who have earned minutes. There's no evidence to suggest that.

Ish Smith might end up being the backup. He might not end up being the backup. I just know Stan knows more than I do. He knows more than you do. Give it a rest.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1