Sign in to follow this  
Bauncey Chillups

2012 Draft Discussion Thread?

You being funny? If not, is it because you arent worried about PJ's knee?

No, it's because I think he's just a better version of Justin Harper. Another undersized PF. Shoot, another PF. We offered the QA to Ryno today, BBD isn't going anywhere, now we grab Nicholson. Makes no sense.

I'm putting my trust in Hennigan, though. He hasn't failed us yet. HAHAHAHA.

We'll just have to wait and see.

All i hope now is the young guys in Nicholson, Liggins and Harper get the opportunity to play!

I found Nicholson's stat reel on 3 point shooting very intruiging.

The guy literally took no 3's his freshmen and sophomore seasons. After his senior year, he's become a .434 3 point shooter.

Says to me he's a willing and able guy to add to his game. I think Orlando is getting a good combination of a college senior ready to make immediate contributions in the NBA, but also still has upside.

I found Nicholson's stat reel on 3 point shooting very intruiging.

The guy literally took no 3's his freshmen and sophomore seasons. After his senior year, he's become a .434 3 point shooter.

Says to me he's a willing and able guy to add to his game. I think Orlando is getting a good combination of a college senior ready to make immediate contributions in the NBA, but also still has upside.

I agree! like the pick and I think he slipped under the radar.

IMO we offered Ryno the QO so we would be in position to S&T rather than lose him for nothing.

No, it's because I think he's just a better version of Justin Harper. Another undersized PF. Shoot, another PF. We offered the QA to Ryno today, BBD isn't going anywhere, now we grab Nicholson. Makes no sense.

I'm putting my trust in Hennigan, though. He hasn't failed us yet. HAHAHAHA.

We'll just have to wait and see.

I'd be a little surprised if he plays PF full-time. I see him as a Rashard Lewis type who can play the 3 or the 4. I watched him in a couple games during the season, and a couple more in the tourney, and he's an incredible athlete with a willingness to play defense and go to the rim when given the opportunity. If he improves his ball handling even more, he'll be a solid all-around player. Not a star, but solid.

Surprised at how far Perry Jones and Jared Sullinger tumbled - their respective injury issues must have been huge, because I expected some team to gamble on them a little earlier; both were available for the Magic. Not familiar with Nicholson, but welcome aboard, Andrew! I'm wondering what this means Rob thinks our chances of keeping RA are...