Sign in to follow this  
Bauncey Chillups

2012 Draft Discussion Thread?

Just curious, why do you like Courtney Lee so much? Especially considering that Scola's left kneecap alone is vastly superior to Lee as a whole.

He can play defense and shoot. I also think Scola is a stat-padder who doesn't play defense.

Just curious, why do you like Courtney Lee so much? Especially considering that Scola's left kneecap alone is vastly superior to Lee as a whole.

Because he has no ability to judge basketball and doesn't watch any team besides the magic.

yo man, forget houston. We need to trade for keyon dooling.

Wroten averaged more turnovers than assists and can't shoot, I'm not sure where all this love comes from.

Huge, athletic body with great defensive potential along with good court vision and the ability to get to the rim.

Wroten averaged more turnovers than assists and can't shoot, I'm not sure where all this love comes from.

Hes tall and athletic plus hes only 19 plenty of time to grow and learn.Im sure everybody is in love with his potential rather than him as he is now.

Wroten i feel like should have stayed in school. Anyways a lot of wrotens weaknesses can be corrected for example his shot; he just needs a respectable shot when rose and westbrook came out people were questioning the shooting. look at them now they might not be pure shooters but their shooting has improved when they stepped into the league. I like wroten some of the things he has cant be coached or taught

• Upvote 1

Throw out Scola, insert Courtney Lee, and I'd be very tempted actually. And I'm probably the most "dont trade Dwight" person on this board. I think Evans and Parsons both have all-star potential.

You would take Leesus over Scola? Wow.

Just wow.

Wroten is a potential pick.....Tyreke Evans with a small tinge of Rajon Rondo..... intriguing for sure....some say 19 might be a bit too high for him but if you like a guy you like him

Wroten is a potential pick.....Tyreke Evans with a small tinge of Rajon Rondo..... intriguing for sure....some say 19 might be a bit too high for him but if you like a guy you like him

Some also say his talent makes him a potential lottery selection if it weren't for his questions. It's the same spiel on Perry Jones yet people seem to be willing to take risks on him. I'd rather take the risk on a huge athletic Guard then a rail thin combo forward.

• Upvote 1

Me too. I like the look of Wroten, particularly going to the rim.

+1 for your username