Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

Stan Van Gundy: I want to return as Orlando Magic coach in 2012-13

Sad thing is I paid for league pass.

Damn they blackout games even if you buy league pass? Thats good to know Im about to move outta state and I need to get something to watch the magic for next year. Dont know what Im gonna do. Im not wasting all that money to not see my team. I dont even watch any other NBA games besides the Magic

Damn they blackout games even if you buy league pass? Thats good to know Im about to move outta state and I need to get something to watch the magic for next year. Dont know what Im gonna do. Im not wasting all that money to not see my team. I dont even watch any other NBA games besides the Magic

watch games on a live stream

I have league pass and im outta state. The only time the games are blacked out for me is if theyre on national TV.

goddamnit

This season has completely changed the way i see Dwight

why does he has to be so dramatic? jesus christ, now he is demanding the coach to be fired?

why can't players just play the game

*I was out in the last 4 days so this is all news to me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I can't see Stan back next year. Unless they've been planning on trading Dwight this summer. Which I doubt.

Apparently the Magic will trade Dwight if he doesn't commit long term by training camp,Devos doesn't want to go through Dwightmare again next season.

Apparently the Magic will trade Dwight if he doesn't commit long term by training camp,Devos doesn't want to go through Dwightmare again next season.

Apparently said by whom? Wanna know if there is a source.

They blackout grizz games since I'm in the same state but yet don't get local coverage.

lol, that is funny. I saw the game in Korea.