TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

20433.gif

This sounds a lot like Cleveland "winning" a championship before Lebron does. Fat chance.

Lebron hasn't won anything yet ...

I don't get it. We have a majority of players defending Stan while we're getting blown out every other game by scrub ass teams.

If you love your coach that much, why dont you show it on the court? Stan's calling you guys out practically every game. If you want him to stay, show we can win or at least put up a decent fight while we lose. Sick of this losing-by-20 crap.

You can love our coach all you want but at the end of the day if we're struggling to score 60 points in a whole game then what good does it do?

I am somewhat surprised SVG is not fired yet, he and dwight are really destroying this team.

They need to be locked in a room and sort out their differences for the organization...they are both acting selfishly, what SVG did yesterday was incomprehensible

I am somewhat surprised SVG is not fired yet, he and dwight are really destroying this team.

They need to be locked in a room and sort out their differences for the organization...they are both acting selfishly, what SVG did yesterday was incomprehensible

How many times are you going to post this?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't get it. We have a majority of players defending Stan while we're getting blown out every other game by scrub ass teams.

If you love your coach that much, why dont you show it on the court? Stan's calling you guys out practically every game. If you want him to stay, show we can win or at least put up a decent fight while we lose. Sick of this losing-by-20 crap.

You can love our coach all you want but at the end of the day if we're struggling to score 60 points in a whole game then what good does it do?

EXACTLY, you have all these players telling the local media they 'love' SVG, ok who all other than JRich showed up yesterday?? Dwight isn't the only one tired of SVG trust me on that

EXACTLY, you have all these players telling the local media they 'love' SVG, ok who all other than JRich showed up yesterday?? Dwight isn't the only one tired of SVG trust me on that

Yes, because any time a player misses a shot, it's because they hate their coach. And it's not a distraction for the players to have all this Dwama going on around them too. I still saw Davis and others throwing their bodies around, hustling.

Rose is already starting to speak out to the media more lol

These guys are happy as long as they're winning. Times have changed guys. The star players now hold teams hostage and with how the teams generally cave to the demands it's only going to get worse. The lockout should have fixed this but they did nothing!

This would not be a story,if SVG wouldn't have took it to the media.He said he knew all year,then why would he bring it up 3weeks before the playoffs.He embaressed Dwight and the Magic organization.