Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: Dallas at ORLANDO

I think he should get "mad touches and shots" because he's the best player on the team.

But for some reason you're okay with Hedouche taking terrible stepback retard jumpers

Hedo was open and Ryan's shot almost will always go more times than ot. Thar last play is not why we lost. We lost because of turnovers.

I think he should get "mad touches and shots" because he's the best player on the team.

But for some reason you're okay with Hedouche taking terrible stepback retard jumpers.

I'm unaware of ANYONE on this forum thinking Turk's stepback 3s are a good idea. In fact, wasn't there a poll done about most hated shots where I think that shot won? I think what others are saying is that Dwight's getting his opportunities, but isn't capitalizing on them. The dude is a liability when we are coming toward the end of the game. Did you not notice the 44% FT shooting from him tonight? That isn't going to get it done.

Hedo was open and Ryan's shot almost will always go more times than ot. Thar last play is not why we lost. We lost because of turnovers and Duhon and Dwight's missed FTs.

Double fixed.

John Denton ‏ @JohnDenton555

Very standup quote from Ryan Anderson: "It shouldn’t come down to that (Dirk shot), but it did. We had a chance to tie it and I blew it."

ohn Denton ‏ @JohnDenton555

JJ: "We had the lead when we were taking care of ball, but TOs got them in it. It’s a game we were in position to win and should have won."

But why was Hedo guarding Dirk on that last shot?

Smh

Because he had just blocked Dirk's shot attempt on the previous possession?

I like the idea that there are like 8 of you and 1 of me, but I'm the bully.

This is a forum. The 8 people you attack are making valid OPINIONS. At the end of the day, your numbers will never really tell us the answer to questions like: what if Liggins played more minutes today? What if JJ Redick started today? Because at the end of the day, we really don't know how good an Ish Smith would be beside J Rich (who thrived with a Nash) or how good Liggins (hustler) would play beside Howard. Yes, we are not the coach, but as a fan I remember Stan waiting until game 6 of an important series to give Bass significant minutes -- which could have made a difference in previous games. Stan's a good coach, but not the best at adjusting -- hence, even Shaq calling him the "master of panic."

If you disagree, no need to insult or give English lessons or put God's name in vain. It's a shame that someone of your obvious intelligence should be a leader who inspires instead of a downer who loves being self-important. You don't know half the people you talk to here. Every person deserves a modicum of respect. The people who say Duhon needs to sit, Turk needs to sit, Howard needs to get more passes, etc etc etc have some sense of validity. Period. No need to make them feel stupid.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dwight on Dallas: "They did what they're supposed to do. They got a good shot on every play. That's what makes them a championship team.''

Troubling quote from JTerry about #Magic: "Watching Orlando all year long we know that they’re a team that has relinquished a lot of leads."

Hedo was open and Ryan's shot almost will always go more times than ot. Thar last play is not why we lost. We lost because of turnovers.

I didn't mention the last shot.

I'm more interested in why you have a problem with Dwight taking more shots than he currently does because he's not Olajuwon good. I guess not being as good as Olajuwon on offense means he should just stick to being Ben Wallace.

I admire what Anderson was trying to do, but there's no way the loss was his fault. Like I commented earlier, Dwight should take a long hard look at how Anderson handled the crappy foul call toward the end of the game when Dirk knocked him down. Instead of whining to the refs, getting called for a Tech and letting the other team add yet another point to their total, Anderson played even harder, battled for an offensive board (like a Boss), and made Dirk aware that Ryan would not be stopped on the put-back.

This loss is on our inability to make FTs and our ability to give the ball away for no good reason.