Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: Dallas at ORLANDO

You think that he should have put the starter's back in after two possessions?

And back to my ignore list you go.

Yes. Like I said, with our notoriety of blowing leads, he should have known this would happen. Especially when he kept DUHON in there till we were down 2.

Ok, there i go!

SVG should have been gone since the 2011 playoffs. It's more than clear Dwight doesn't like him. But the problem is, there is no good coach out there. Unless we can get Sloan out of retirement, SVG is here to stay sadly

Nah. It isn't about being rigid. Hell with so little amount of practice time he probably doesn't get to see Ish a whole lot.

Thats a factor I am sure, but how many times does he have to watch the offensive flow STOP the instant Duhon comes in before he at least tries Ish?

So it's not the coach's fault the best player on the team doesn't get enough touches

If the play is there you make it. If its not you don't. The pass that Nelson tried to give to Dwight is exactly my point. Do you also blame Stan for that bad pass?

Thats a factor I am sure, but how many times does he have to watch the offensive flow STOP the instant Duhon comes in before he at least tries Ish?

Our lead caved in big time twice during this game. And it all started when Duhon was in the game, in BOTH times.

We should call his minutes 'Lead Depleters' because thats what they are essentially. And we're paying him to do this mind you. He's rich.

Heartbreak loss, but I saw it coming when SVG foolishly took out Nelson in the 3 rd quarter and 1/2 of the 4th quarter. It seems like the offensive dies when Duhon is on the floor. As a fan, it is extremely frustrating to see this team go downhill night after night because of not so great coaching. It seems like every time a player gets hot, SVG has to put in some scrub. This loss is clearly on SVG.