Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: Dallas at ORLANDO

So pissed off after that loss. Yet again the same old things killed us, FT's, TO's, 3pt shooting.

The thing that annoys me the most was that we were driving so well when we built the lead and went away from it. I put most blame on Turk.

This. Why the freak do we love relying on the unreliable 3 so freaking much???? And no one was passing the ball to Dwight in the end there. What gives?

Only other option we had was Ryan and Dirk was eating him for breakfast.

Ryan was RIGHT there...should of went in. Damn good game nonetheless.

No it wasn't. We once again had a double-digit lead. We once again couldn't stop ourselves from giving the ball to the other team instead of scoring points. We once again couldn't stop ourselves from missing FTs. We once again couldn't stop ourselves from quite literally taking a victory and handing it to the other team. This game sucked.

• Upvote 1

Can we find someone to teach Anderson how to put the ball in from 2 inches away? He can make it from 30, can't make it from 3.

Seriously attempt what Anderson was trying to do on a basketball court sometime.

Run full speed at the rim, then try to gather a rebound and shoot the ball in one motion while your body is still moving away from the rim without looking up.

Anderson had time to stop and gather, but he had no way of knowing that. Blaming him for missing that shot is like blaming Courtney Lee for missing that layup three years ago. Yeah, he missed a shot at pointe blank, but the context of the shot is VERY relevant to why he missed it.

• Upvote 1

Like I keep saying we will never win a championship without a go-to scorer.This team is a joke,how many times will they blow big leads.

This had nothing to do with being able to score. It was about the type of shots we took and turnovers. Are you blind or just like going with the trends?

same old *****ing story......*****ing joke.

this team is a liability. up 15!!!!!!! 15. always the same story.

bunch of pricks. had enough of the same old **** everygame.

Even worse cause it is 3:42am for you. I hate knowing I have to wake up in 3 hours.

Really? You're going to blame Anderson for the loss?

You go ahead and find where I said the loss was Anderson's fault. I'll wait. All I said is I want him to work on making shots from point. blank. range.

This is a humiliating loss. I have no faith in Duhon, Turk, Or Richardson. For as good as Howard is, some of this loss is on him. He has got to shoot free throws better or we are finished.

• Upvote 1

This. Why the freak do we love relying on the unreliable 3 so freaking much???? And no one was passing the ball to Dwight in the end there. What gives?

Do you really need someone to explain to you why Dwight didn't get the ball on the last play?

No it wasn't. We once again had a double-digit lead. We once again couldn't stop ourselves from giving the ball to the other team instead of scoring points. We once again couldn't stop ourselves from missing FTs. We once again couldn't stop ourselves from quite literally taking a victory and handing it to the other team. This game sucked.

What are you talking about? I was referring to the statement about turk guarding dirk.

Seriously attempt what Anderson was trying to do on a basketball court sometime.

Run full speed at the rim, then try to gather a rebound and shoot the ball in one motion while your body is still moving away from the rim without looking up.

Anderson had time to stop and gather, but he had no way of knowing that. Blaming him for missing that shot is like blaming Courtney Lee for missing that layup three years ago. Yeah, he missed a shot at pointe blank, but the context of the shot is VERY relevant to why he missed it.

You DO know this isn't the first time Anderson has missed a shot from right up close, yes? That maybe I'm talking about more than just this last shot, yes? Dude, for as smart and knowledgeable you are, you assume WAY too much and it makes you look ignorant from time to time.