Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

2nd Round of the Playoffs

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to play in the 2nd Round

• Bulls
    • Heat

We can beat the hawks as long as were confident and beat the bulls or heat depending on standings. But i rather play the heat because they have no inside presence and they suck at guarding the 3PT line

Seeing that Jameer was playing like complete **** in the early part of the season, I don't know how you think he would make any.........ANY type of difference.

Don't forget that we played ATL with Jameer after the first loss..and still same result.

Seeing that Jameer was playing like complete **** in the early part of the season, I don't know how you think he would make any.........ANY type of difference.

Don't forget that we played ATL with Jameer after the first loss..and still same result.

Those were the games when he came back from that concussion but then he injured his ankle

Definitely Miami. Our three best weapons are at their 3 weakest positions and it's 50-50 whether Bosh or Anderson out play the other. So they win SG/SF, we win PG/C and it comes down to Ryno v Bosh. QRICH also gets in Lebron's head and 4th quarter Lebron is already a mental midget.

Bulls have too much team D at basically every position.

I want the Lakers in the second round after we knock out the nets in the first (no jinx-fingers crossed). Then Oklahoma in the easter finals then Miami in the superbowl!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heat definitely.

We can out-hustle and out-heart the Heat, but Chicago match/surpass us for energy and passion.

Miami can't live with Dwight, but Chicago has the bigs to get him in foul trouble/frustrate him.