Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

C. Ford Mock Draft 2.0; Magic select.....

Did someone just use Ramon Sessions as an example of a good defensive point guard?

No, they used Ramon Sessions as an example of a good passing point guard.

I think Tony Wroten would be a good fit. He is a 6'5 point guard who could help us out alot.

As long as he isn't another Reece Gains, I'm game.

I think Tony Wroten would be a good fit. He is a 6'5 point guard who could help us out alot.

Just saw some youtube highlights of him. He looks good. Three crucial positions to bulk up on in the offseason is the backup PG, backup C, and SF preferably a starting SF. I say we shoot for drafting a backup PG and get a starting SF in free agency.

Just saw some youtube highlights of him. He looks good. Three crucial positions to bulk up on in the offseason is the backup PG, backup C, and SF preferably a starting SF. I say we shoot for drafting a backup PG and get a starting SF in free agency.

Someone correct me if I am wrong (my college knowledge is not the best), but I thought I read that this was a weak class for PG's. We would be better off making a move for an established back up PG, not a rookie. It still confuses me how Lakers get their way again and got sessions for a late first round pick next year and were able to rid themselves of Waltons 6mil contract next season. Clearly got the better of that deal. Cavs should have held out.... They would have been able to work out a sign and trade with him and gotten something much better.

Someone correct me if I am wrong (my college knowledge is not the best), but I thought I read that this was a weak class for PG's. We would be better off making a move for an established back up PG, not a rookie. It still confuses me how Lakers get their way again and got sessions for a late first round pick next year and were able to rid themselves of Waltons 6mil contract next season. Clearly got the better of that deal. Cavs should have held out.... They would have been able to work out a sign and trade with him and gotten something much better.

This years draft class is stacked but is still uncertain how many players will declare for the draft. Yeah the PG position is not as good as it has been in the past, but there are still a lot of good picks Warton is a good physical PG, something we have not had in years at that position. He is an early to mid 20s pick someone decent who has had a lot of hype since middle school (and can actually back it up. One of my buddys is a die hard UW fan). I say we take a chance on him. As for a SF position we are in dire need of a starting caliber SF. Turk is not cutting it. He has his good games but there a rare thing to see nowadays. He would be better as a backup or better yet not here at all. This is all assuming we will resign Ryno of course. As far as LA the rich definatley got richer in that trade. Sessions has been on the rise since Lebron left, and yeah I think Cleveland could have got more for him. He's finally on a good team where some of his skills can be showcased. Still is not that great though, but I can see Sessions becoming a good PG in the future, but never one of the best in the league.

Can't wait for the draft. Hoping to see some major changes in our roster.

I'd be cool with signing Eddie House or Daniel Boobie Gibson for backup PG too. They're 3 times better than Duhon

I think were either gonna draft a backup PG or a backup C. Seems to be a lot of frontcourt players available near our pick. Mason Plumlee, Festus Ezeli, and Fab Melo would all be good picks. Especially Melo. They're all late 1st early 2nd round picks.

Can't wait for the draft. Hoping to see some major changes in our roster.

I'd be cool with signing Eddie House or Daniel Boobie Gibson for backup PG too. They're 3 times better than Duhon

If we go for either of them we step sideways. They are both one dimensional. all they do is shoot the three.... and to be fair Duhon has done that well this season, we need a PG that can penetrate and create for others... not one that is waiting for someone to create their shot for them.