Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

C. Ford Mock Draft 2.0; Magic select.....

Pick No. #25

Analysis: Leslie may be one of the best athletes in the draft. He's still stuck a little bit between the 3 and the 4, but his game has really matured over the past few months. He's a top-10 talent and worth the risk here.

Give me anybody from Kentucky....Chad has Terrence Jones sliding all the way to 17 because of up-n-down performance level....Any way we can get Anthony Davis, lol ???

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft2012/story/_/id/7712831/nba-mock-draft-version-1

I'd take Leslie in a heartbeat. That kid has amazing tools and every year he's added size and matured his game. He's very much a Thad Young/Al Thornton mix. He has the ability to be silky smooth and bullish all at the same time. Has a great mindset, motor and work ethic. He will not be available at #25 though unless he screws up his workouts royally.

I doubt Lesile will last til the 25th pick. He's close to a lock to go in the lottery after his performance in the postseason. Now, Dion Waiters and Moe Harkless are two guys that most likely be available at our pick. I think either one of these guys would be a good fit in Stan's system. Waiters reminds me of James Harden, and Moe reminds me of Nicolas Batum.

We need a passing PG.

How many more games of Chris Duhon will you have to watch before you stop using "passing PG" like it meant something?

How many more games of Chris Duhon will you have to watch before you stop using "passing PG" like it meant something?

How about "good" passing PG? Maybe like Sessions or Andre Miller.

How about "good" passing PG? Maybe like Sessions or Andre Miller.

That - a dude that can pass and play defense. I don't care if he can score. As long as he doesn't throw the ball away, can pass the ball and keep the offense flowing, that's fine. Someone that, when we go to the bench, the other team doesn't suddenly have a parade to the basket.

1) No way Leslie lasts that long.

2) Motor is not a word I associate with CJ Leslie. Watch him play. Dude gives absolutely no effort to anything other than blocking shots.