A Better DJ & Photographer

OFFICIAL YaBoyR APPRECIATION THREAD

YaBoyR did us all great while keeping us informed about what was going on well ahead of any official breaking stories. Those of you that doubted him obviously didn't read enough of these forums to see that he has always been right on!

Now that things will die down for a bit and everybody won't be pumping you every 5 minutes for more I just wanted to thank you on behalf of all us for the great info!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

YaBoyR did us all great while keeping us informed about what was going on well ahead of any official breaking stories. Those of you that doubted him obviously didn't read enough of these forums to see that he has always been right on!

Now that things will die down for a bit and everybody won't be pumping you every 5 minutes for more I just wanted to thank you on behalf of all us for the great info!

LOL i just caught this, thanks! Will continue to let whatever I know known

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks YBR, I don't post much but I did read alot of posts and replies and ever since I saw those "infamous" screen shots you put up for a minute months back I said "oh sh*t, he's for real" :lol: , like everyone else I appreciated you telling us what you could at the time before all the press and other media got it and twisted it all up.

You should be fine until Dwight's up to sign the long term extension :tongue:

Thanks YBR, I don't post much but I did read alot of posts and replies and ever since I saw those "infamous" screen shots you put up for a minute months back I said "oh sh*t, he's for real" :lol: , like everyone else I appreciated you telling us what you could at the time before all the press and other media got it and twisted it all up.

You should be fine until Dwight's up to sign the long term extension :tongue:

haha yeah, but something tells me Dwight will be here for a while so...i should be fine lol