Babir_9

2012 Offseason

What's this old rumor of d12 being interested in Miami? Is Dan douchebag stirring up trouble once again? Man if dwight stabbed us in the back like that......but i dont think he'd wanna be lebrons ringless buddy.....

If he leaves, it will be New Jersey. I have a feeling he will end up staying in Orlando. When he opted in, it basically told us where his heart is. My hope is that he recovers 100%. It's up to the Magic to sell him on their "new vision". The Magic are seriously not that far off if they get their head and heart focussed on the game. D Rose ACL injury could be more career altering, the Heat are on the verge of possible self-destruction. The Magic could be back in it next year if they get a couple new pieces to the mix, then prep up for 2013. If Meer does leave, I'd be willing to see what a one year Nash rental could do to the roster. We may be surprised at what a player of his caliber could do to make others around him become so much better. Saw Rondo play during the playoffs. We need a player like that who takes control of the offense.

You drive one? As an owner of Kia Sonata I for one can vouch for why the NBA chose Kia to represent them. Good quality at a bargain. Blake Griffin would give the Magic a new superstar to rally under. Plus, they could give us C. Paul along with him! Yeah!

Kia doesn't make the sonata hyundai does but nice try botsch

• Upvote 1

DwightBack.jpg

Props to REAL GM and coincidentally posted by a forum favorite lol.

• Upvote 1

Adam Papageorgiou ‏@adamosgp

Either Ray Allen's mom is at CityWalk, or her doppelgänger is. This night just got really weird.

Adam Papageorgiou ‏@adamosgp

Take this with a grain of salt, but Ray Allen's mom wants Ray Ray to play for the Magic next season and that there's a real possibility.

I'd take it if we got rid of J Rich or Hedo, but why would his mom want that?

She's getting up there, probably wants to move to Florida.

But for real, his mom is super cool. Goes to every Celtics' game and cheers better than anyone in Amway.

• Upvote 1