Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I think Bynum's contract is up after next year too so trading Dwight for him accomplishes nothing.

The Nets and Rockets offers are beyond awful. Golden State's is probably worse.

Really, there's only one trade partner that makes any kind of sense and they're in our division and down 2-1.

Good point. They must give us both Wade and Botsch, though. Botsch is key to that team. Without Botsch they are NOTHING! Absolutely nothing! Dwayne Wade to Orlando yeah!!!!

• Downvote 2

I don't get why Otis is still employed either. It really shouldn't be difficult weighing the options there. I can understand taking time to decide on SVG, but Otis is a complete no brainer.

I don't get why Otis is still employed either. It really shouldn't be difficult weighing the options there. I can understand taking time to decide on SVG, but Otis is a complete no brainer.

my only thought is maybe they are waiting tor fire him & then instantly have a replacement to announce?

maybe the guy we want is still involved in the playoffs?

i count you right though. he shoulda be gone the day after we got beat by the pacers.

my only thought is maybe they are waiting tor fire him & then instantly have a replacement to announce?

maybe the guy we want is still involved in the playoffs?

i count you right though. he shoulda be gone the day after we got beat by the pacers.

He should've been gone the day after we lost to the Hawks last year. I honestly just believe the people at the top like Otis personally and are struggling to fire him, even though they know they should.

Good point. They must give us both Wade and Botsch, though. Botsch is key to that team. Without Botsch they are NOTHING! Absolutely nothing! Dwayne Wade to Orlando yeah!!!!

Who is "Botsch"?

• Upvote 1

Who is "Botsch"?

I googled him. He's a Bulls player from South Shore

botsch.jpg