Babir_9

2012 Offseason

The good thing about all of these "almost done" rumors is that when they don't come through, Dwight is going to be to Brooklyn what CP3 was to Orlando.

Or the trade will go through and I'll never watch an NBA game ever again. :svgsad:

You have to know that there is a marketing team down in the bowels of ESPN HQ that are sitting around a conference table drinking burnt coffee and stale donuts trying to come up with the catchy name for their Nets webpage when/if the Howard trade happens. If you thought "Heat Index" was a bad pun, image what they can do with "Nets."

So....ten minutes til summer league. Lets see how Ish, Nicholson, Harper, Liggins and O'Quinn do.

Don't forget about Charlie Westbrook! I think this guy could really become something with a good showing. By far the most athletic person that will be on the court.

I don't understand if Brook Looez was worth anything near a max contract wouldn't the media spin how great the Nets can be with him?

Lopez and Humphries are the perfect examples of players whose stats get overinflated because they play on bad teams- somebody has to score an get rebounds

I will have no respect for J Rudolph's report if it turns out that he was working for the Nets and Howard

100% of Rudolph's info comes from Dwight himself. He has no other sources, and he isn't a reporter. He is a columnist at RealGM with a connection to Dwight.

:shard:

Brian Monzo ‏@BMonzoWFAN

Source: Nets/Magic closing in on 30 team NBA trade, including 114 players, 51 draft picks and cash in which Magic acquire Dwight Howard.

• Upvote 3

The good thing about all of these "almost done" rumors is that when they don't come through, Dwight is going to be to Brooklyn what CP3 was to Orlando.

Or the trade will go through and I'll never watch an NBA game ever again. :svgsad:

Not quite the CP3 trade, as that was mostly our 'local' sources talking about straps and what not...the Dwight to Nets is getting ESPN and more national coverage as being done....but I see your general point..