Babir_9

2012 Offseason

mike beal‏@mike6189004

ORL/HOU close to happening. Sources say Magic will get multiple lottery picks in 2012 and Lamb/White/Martin. Nets rumors were leverage

mike beal‏@mike6189004

RH was using Nets to get best offers from other teams. Expect this deal to be official before the end of the night.

So uh, Raja Bell wants to go to Miami now too. This just ain't fair anymore.

Are they getting the Raja Bell from 6 years ago? No! Relax, let him go warm the bench next to Juwan Howard and Eddie Curry

Who the hell would Bynum be second fiddle to here, Duhon?

Obviously! No one can pound Jäger like Duhon!!

But seriously what on earth is that part about us tampering all about?? Shouldn't WE be the ones claiming tampering IRT Dwight?

mike beal‏@mike6189004

ORL/HOU close to happening. Sources say Magic will get multiple lottery picks in 2012 and Lamb/White/Martin. Nets rumors were leverage

mike beal‏@mike6189004

RH was using Nets to get best offers from other teams. Expect this deal to be official before the end of the night.

I totally don't mind that deal as long as we're dropping at least 2 bad contracts.

mike beal‏@mike6189004

mike beal‏@mike6189004

I just want it all to end!!! :panicworker:

mike beal‏@mike6189004

mike beal‏@mike6189004

no Parsons? I'm calling BS.

mike beal‏@mike6189004

mike beal‏@mike6189004

lol kid has 5 posts, def a troll.

mike beal‏@mike6189004

mike beal‏@mike6189004

I will roflmfao if true.