Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Berger says things are still being discussed. It would be awesome to get Jarrett Jack so Duhon can finally have a permanent place on the bench, but I'm guessing Ayon will be the only noticable piece still.

O'Quinn isn't signed yet, Nich is a rookie, and Harper basically is too. Ayon, Davis, and Clark I would think would be our only bigs guaranteed to get minutes.

I think Nicholson sees the floor before Clark.

• Upvote 1

Guess we'll see how Ayon pans out. As sad as I am that Ryan will no longer be with us, I'm glad Handsome Rob wasn't willing to match, smart move.

To Ryno, thanks for everything, best of luck in Nawlins, and may you continue to drain many a three and have wicked spin moves and pump fakes in the post.

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins

In other news, the #Magic have not had any discussions with Andrew Bynum or his agent about a possible extension.

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins

The #Magic would not acquire Bynum without getting a sense he would at least be open to remaining with #Orlando.

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

Gustavo who ?

Now just take Kardashian and J-Lo and i'll be done with the Magic for many years.

Why wait? Hit the road

I can see Hennigan making a few more "moneyball moves" like this one here. Two players that come to my mind are Austin Daye and Patty Mills.

I could see Earl getting a lot of minutes at the three. Who else is going to play there? Hedo? Q? I expect Hedo to be gone with Dwight whenever a deal happens.

The free agency period is still young.

Gustavo who ?

Now just take Kardashian and J-Lo and i'll be done with the Magic for many years.

I'm sure you'll be missed.