Babir_9

2012 Offseason

YaBoyR -- where does Dwight stand today? I'm a little uncomfortable with what I've been reading in the last 3 pages of this thread. Who are these insiders that say Dwight is NOT staying? Is this true? The Magic cannot afford to lose Dwight Howard!

• Downvote 1

He certainly is. But Dwight might or might not change his mind on a regular basis. Poor YBR could probably give you updates all the time, be correct at the time, and the situation end up differently at the end.

He's told us...Dwight is frustrated with the situation as is now. Sometimes he wants to go, sometimes he wants to stay.

Just saying not to pepper the guy with questions 10 times a day.

K good point ... sorry, yaboyr. You can ignore my last post. just stay friends with Dwight and keep encouraging him to stay in Orlando. That's all we can ask of you, our brother from another mother .... we love you YaBoy!

Watching Joshua Robbins try to argue Dwight's story with YBR right hilarious. HAHAH.

Where? Can you give me the jist of it? Been out so I don't know what's going on ...

YaBoyR -- where does Dwight stand today? I'm a little uncomfortable with what I've been reading in the last 3 pages of this thread. Who are these insiders that say Dwight is NOT staying? Is this true? The Magic cannot afford to lose Dwight Howard!

Who cares where Dwight stands today. All that matters is where he stands 15 minutes (or less) before he needs to sign an extension and the team needs to decide whether or not to trade him. It's silly to try to keep up with his thoughts as you know he is going to waver back and forth until he actually makes his decision.

Where? Can you give me the jist of it? Been out so I don't know what's going on ...

Its on twitter.

• Upvote 2

K good point ... sorry, yaboyr. You can ignore my last post. just stay friends with Dwight and keep encouraging him to stay in Orlando. That's all we can ask of you, our brother from another mother .... we love you YaBoy!

Dwight has stated again that he loves Orlando, he jus wants what everyone wants, to play for championships. As of yesterday afternoon no one from the organization has been in contact with him. Otis was the last one to talk to him and he hasn't talked to Otis since our elimination.

No one really is in contact with him right now, but I say its more because of the move theyre about to make at GM, which I believe he's ok with. He's being patient. His disappointment with the organization has been because the same people blowing him up before to opt in can't even call him to see how surgery was and see how he's recovering.

• Upvote 3

Dwight has stated again that he loves Orlando, he jus wants what everyone wants, to play for championships. As of yesterday afternoon no one from the organization has been in contact with him. Otis was the last one to talk to him and he hasn't talked to Otis since our elimination.

No one really is in contact with him right now, but I say its more because of the move theyre about to make at GM, which I believe he's ok with. He's being patient. His disappointment with the organization has been because the same people blowing him up before to opt in can't even call him to see how surgery was and see how he's recovering.,

Lemme guess? Its gonna be Foyle?

No one really is in contact with him right now, but I say its more because of the move theyre about to make at GM, which I believe he's ok with. He's being patient. His disappointment with the organization has been because the same people blowing him up before to opt in can't even call him to see how surgery was and see how he's recovering.

You talke to him today and he said he loves Orlando? Is he leaning one way or the other? Im sure Alex and Dan have alot going on right now with what to do with Stan and Otis?