Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Just getting home and reading the latest "rumors".. what is this about Howard and JRich to Knicks for Shumpert and Stoudemire?? Anyone heard about this care to divulge more information?

But you're not always gonna be there to +1 things for me! At some point I've gotta spread my wings and leave the nest, man..YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING!! I HATE YOU!!!

No, I'm sorry, that's just not true. Look, I just rented Cool Runnings, wanna bring some popcorn and come watch it with me, bro???

I don't like popcorn or bobsledding let's just go to the disco and order some lasagna.

Just getting home and reading the latest "rumors".. what is this about Howard and JRich to Knicks for Shumpert and Stoudemire?? Anyone heard about this care to divulge more information?

Link?

wow that sounds all kinds of bad

Never heard this until you posted it. Man....does that trade suck. Plus, they'd move chandler anyway....

Let me ask you guys this:

Who would you rather pair up with Bynum via FA?

2013:

Ellis or Iggy

2014:

Gay

What if Rob is targeting 2014 FA instead of 2013?

If we can get MWP, GOOD. I welcome the toughness on our perimeter. I'm ready to start a new era in Orlando. I welcome the next chapter and look forward to watching Rob build a contender and rolling with Bynum as our #1, cap space to start fresh, and assets to flip.

Otis really *****ed this team up. W-T-F!!!

Ellis

I've not read that rumor anywhere.

Has there been any news on Ryan Anderson? I remember reading that he met with the Kings but I haven't heard anything about him signing any offer sheets, or really any news at all since the season ended. Does anyone know if he is expected to be back on the Magic next year?

Would never happen. Stats contract can not be insured because of his knees.

Nyets Headquarters trying to get landline to America to hopefully somehow aqcuire Dwight, just have to sort some other paperworks first.

messy-desk.jpg

Hawks Headquarters after sending Joe Johnson to the Nyets with massive load of paperwork and by so making Dwight's path there rather rocky, instead making themselves a viable trade or FA signing option

businessman-counting-money.jpg

Rockets Headquarters in contact with every single team in the world, trying to unload players, acquire draft picks, ways to provide Rob with cap relief and possible trading chips...

nyse.jpg

Mavs Headquarters after Cuban went bananas because Deron said "nah", Kidd said "seeya" and Dwight most likely gonna say "Nyet"

500x_deskdestroyed.jpg

Warriors Headquarters after realizing they had no shot at Dwight extending with them or even trade for him, "pulling out" to save face

6156619-a-drunk-businessman-in-the-office.jpg

Lakers Headquarters in talks with DStern to make sure they get Dwight for spare change, for basketball reasons

Four_businessmen_smoking_cigars_in_an_office_1574R-0975B.jpg

Meanwhile, at Rob's office

coworkers_playing_video_game_in_office_600-01083117.jpg

Epic!!!! This was good...very good, now I am waiting for the Jareth..........I can top that post with????? Jareth, are you up to the task??

I don't like popcorn or bobsledding let's just go to the disco and order some lasagna.

Disco and lasagna? Over John Candy as a Jamaican bobsled coach?? It's like I don't even know you anymore. I think we should take a break, I'll be by later because I think I left the remote to my TV at your place. Please don't make it weird...