Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I'm sure ORL wants to pay the luxury tax on the same team they had last year minus Ryan possibly and deal with a disgruntled superstar ans the media circus and screw themselves out of a lotto pick by being mediocre for a year.

Yeah. That's it.

Dwight is gone before training camp. If he's not I'll be left utterly confused.

Hennigan is calling the basketball shots now and it's become quite obvious he's not going to trade him just to avoid a media circus.

And I'm of the thinking that Dwight's one of the 2-3 players from last year's team that should be back; not the one who should be gone.

How disgruntled is he really and how much does it effect his game? I think Hennigan sees that. And lottery pick? Please, unless we're picking top 5, it's not worth the cost of losing a superstar.

We had lottery picks post McGrady but they were all trash picks.

You are delusional if you think Devos and Martins want Dwight and the circus he brings while paying mucho money for a MINISCULE chance this team magically rides a unicorn down rainbow highway all the way to a title.

DELUSIONAL.

Speaking of McGrady, can you imagine if Dwight is traded to the Lakers and then they also pick up Grant Hill (per Nash's recommendation)? At that point, I think they might as well go ahead and sign T-Mac to the vet minimum and field the "All-Magic Disgruntled Exit" team. Damn shame Shaq is retired.

• Upvote 1

justin harpers 6 10 230 and shot likes out in college hed better get a chance. only thing he lacks is foot speed to be a solid defender but great lenght makes up 4 that just look at batum for portland

I believe Goukas compared Harper to Ryno.

Speaking of McGrady, can you imagine if Dwight is traded to the Lakers and then they also pick up Grant Hill (per Nash's recommendation)? At that point, I think they might as well go ahead and sign T-Mac to the vet minimum and field the "All-Magic Disgruntled Exit" team. Damn shame Shaq is retired.

He's still looking for a front office gig.

Daniel Artest‏@TheRealDMArtest

72hrs until Dwight for laker fans. All these reports are smoke screens.

Ron is my bro. We talk. If he's on the trade block. He knows. We chat about it. I can't control if it goes thru or not but it's there.

There's no need for me to spread rumors. That is bs. I'm not even a reporter. I'm just ur average American.

Sucks to be a laker blogger when I know more than them. Lol. Most heard it from me first when Nash got traded. Lol. Smh at y'all. Pay me!

LOL!

Hennigan is calling the basketball shots now and it's become quite obvious he's not going to trade him just to avoid a media circus.

And I'm of the thinking that Dwight's one of the 2-3 players from last year's team that should be back; not the one who should be gone.

How disgruntled is he really and how much does it effect his game? I think Hennigan sees that. And lottery pick? Please, unless we're picking top 5, it's not worth the cost of losing a superstar.

With Henny here, I think we have a good chance of going after Harden.

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981458513

I know it's not a great source and it's most likely fantasy land, but why wouldn't Dwight want to sign with the Clippers? With Chris Paul, Billups, Butler and Crawford that's a pretty good team. If we got Jordan and Griffin in return it wouldn't get any better than that. I know it's dream land but it really does make since.

• Downvote 2

I know it's not a great source and it's most likely fantasy land, but why wouldn't Dwight want to sign with the Clippers? With Chris Paul, Billups, Butler and Crawford that's a pretty good team. If we got Jordan and Griffin in return it wouldn't get any better than that. I know it's dream land but it really does make since.

Actually it gets a lot better than that. Bynum is worlds better than Jordan, and Blake is just a ticket seller. He's good, but he doesn't make this roster much better (without Dwight).

• Upvote 1

Since when?

Actually it gets a lot better than that. Bynum is worlds better than Jordan, and Blake is just a ticket seller. He's good, but he doesn't make this roster much better (without Dwight).

thx u sir just about to post that