Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I get what you are saying , but wasn't he in his last year? Pretty sure he was looking for one last contract in case he got injured or something.

If you were him(meer) you wouldn't do/think that way? you are a dick! seriously

It's possible

Would that be possible before or after we blow up the team? Or for that matter.................who would he be speaking to......Dwight, HWNSNBU or his posse???

It's amazing how people ingnore the fact that Jameer very well could have said "LOL screw you guys", opted in, and made $8.6M annually. The guy took an annual paycut to stay here. For being a solid starter and more importantly the intangibles he brings to this team, I'm perfectly fine with his new contract and it's still trade friendly if need be.

At this point I'm convinced certain people just look for things to complain about.

I'd have preferred that though. Jameer being a year rental and then see how much cap we would get next year by trading Howard with a couple of bad contracts for expirings...then use that cap to sign 1 maybe 2 stars

Magic trying to get a wing in a 3 way with la moving gasol. Maybe some Iggy action or some young dudes from Houston. I'd love the Houston draft picks, but that's just me.

V7gUy.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd have preferred that though. Jameer being a year rental and then see how much cap we would get next year by trading Howard with a couple of bad contracts for expirings...then use that cap to sign 1 maybe 2 stars

As I've said before, I don't think we brought in Hennigan and other draft gurus to rebuild thorugh free agency, but that's just me.

Magic trying to get a wing in a 3 way with la moving gasol. Maybe some Iggy action or some young dudes from Houston. I'd love the Houston draft picks, but that's just me.

Royce White = I post nudes.

• Upvote 1

Come on the Jameer signing isn't that bad.

not bad if we r just re-shuffling....

terrible if we are rebuilding and trying to get cap space

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with the teams situation right now we should have hired Nick Fury :svgsad:

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

No developments on the Dwight Howard front. Lakers, Nets, Hawks, Mavs, Rockets all remain in play, league sources say.

Also guys, please stop forcing Gasol onto the Rockets, it isn't gong to happen. Again it's like how Brooklyn fans keep imagining trading Lopez to Orlando.

V7gUy.jpg

With Bynum to Orlando? LA has to be getting another decent piece with to move Gasol and Bynum.