Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I think Henny wants:

-Draft picks even if they are in the 20's

-Salary relief

-Young talent

I think if the Houston deal was as great as advertised it would have been accepted already. As for the Lakers, I bet they would do a Bynum/Howard swap. but they don't have draft picks and couldn't take on our salary. In terms of waiting it out for a better deal, I get the feeling the Magic are ready to move on from this and just end it.

Maybe he knows the Houston deal isnt going anywhere, so he's continuing negotiations with the Nets to drive up our price with them. could be that there is a player/pick that Henny really wants that they are being stingy about and he thinks he can drag it out of them

Studying for the Florida Bar, about 20 days away from the exam, very easily angered right now. And the thought of having to accept this potential deal is upsetting as a Magic fan. It's not about sucking for a while to become relevant again, but it's about our team being potentially centered around a 7 foot jump shooting no rebounding no defense Lopez.

Don't think I would want a lawyer who is easily angered. Try reading a book on Zen.

Don't think I would want a lawyer who is easily angered. Try reading a book on Zen.

practice Zen will bring more irritation, not true buddism

I think Henny wants:

-Salary relief

-Young talent

I think if the Houston deal was as great as advertised it would have been accepted already. As for the Lakers, I bet they would do a Bynum/Howard swap. but they don't have draft picks and couldn't take on our salary. In terms of waiting it out for a better deal, I get the feeling the Magic are ready to move on from this and just end it.

the nets don't have any young talent imo brooks maybe down the line. but for the number 1 center on the planet we must get more.

if we are gonna go the pick route then so far houston would be the leader on that 1 & even cap relief aswell.

i just don't see the nets & dwight teaming up.

I think Henny wants:

-Salary relief

-Young talent

so based off a bunch of wild ass assumptions, you are getting all bent out of shape and badgering anyone on twitter who ever pretended to have some sort of source in relation to anything NBA?

Hahaha you apparently haven't spoken to many who were in the process of studying for this awful exam. Another problem with this all, is if you hand Dwight to the Nets, you just created another super team. Just seems like bad business.

so based off a bunch of wild ass assumptions, you are getting all bent out of shape and badgering anyone on twitter who ever pretended to have some sort of source in relation to anything NBA?

Correct

Funny how Dwight has gotten himself into this situation.

He could have just shut his mouth and played out last season. that way he would have been a FA this year and he could have just signed with the Nets..

practice Zen will bring more irritation, not true buddism

In Zen, the practioner learns to rely on himself or herself rather than Buddha. To me that is more controllable even if it isn't true Buddhism.

Studying for the Florida Bar, about 20 days away from the exam, very easily angered right now. And the thought of having to accept this potential deal is upsetting as a Magic fan. It's not about sucking for a while to become relevant again, but it's about our team being potentially centered around a 7 foot jump shooting no rebounding no defense Lopez.

Is that the Bar on 441?