Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Yeah Dwight is now my most hated player in the league, over taking lebron. Even if he played for us in the coming years i still would not like him.

I think Lebron deserve a little more respect than dwight because Lebron is twice the man Dwight is, now that he is matured. Although Lebron is still that same arrogant punk that he is, but he man up(with some Miller Lite, Taste Greatness)

Hennigan gives donuts in his pressers. But it's so damn refreshing to listen to him after putting up with 'I like this team' for so long. Henman continued to make all the right noises.

are you watching the presser?

Well, on the bright side Duhon isn't the most hated player on the Magic anymore :shard:

Dudu for president, its not Dudu's fault that he is getting paid 4 mil when he no longer plays at a high level...

Otis screwed us up big time.... Rob is cleaning Otis' bad karma

:svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad:

#Magic GM Rob Hennigan on DH12: "Our fans certainly deserve some details... We are going to do what is in the best interest of this org." -- David Baumann (@DavidBaumann33)

#Magic GM Hennigan on @DwightHoward: "I don't have any sort of timeline," regarding potential trade or no trade of DH. -- David Baumann (@DavidBaumann33)

Well, on the bright side Duhon isn't the most hated player on the Magic anymore :shard:

:svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad:

Both of them are. Give Duhon a full case of Smirnoff, Jack Daniels, and some grenades. Then he won't where he is, what he was doing, won't know he was kicked from the magic, and will be sending an Amber Alert for his clothes.

are you watching the presser?

Nah just following via the tweets. Refuses to give any real tangible answers. Unlike Nicholson who seems to be more than ecstatic to be here!

Why does everyone want to keep Dwight and just let him walk, why delay the rebuilding process by another year? Keeping Howard will just take us out of the lottery and make us a late seed playoff team which means another pick around 20 or so. If we trade him now we are bound to be one of the worst teams in the league and chances at getting a high pick is pretty good.

Of course I'm not saying you trade him to just anyone to get rid of him, but I would rather trade him to a team and get back expiring contracts plus picks/young talent then just getting the 8th seed in the playoffs and losing out on our own pick.

The only way I wouldn't trade Howard is if the Nets end up getting Joe Johnson and they end up having no cap room for Dwight then things may get interesting.

yes, we all want revenge and screw d12 now...

but Rob will just do what is the best for the magic if that means trading him to the nest, it is good that he doesn't have any beef with d12, otherwise, we probably won't get the best deal here

Revenge? No. I just want Dwight to take responsibility and the criticism that comes with it. I'm pretty sure this is the same sentiment SVG had before the press conference that probably sealed his fate. He was as fed up with all the BS as we are now and I respect SVG for calling Dwight out.

Why does everyone want to keep Dwight and just let him walk, why delay the rebuilding process by another year? Keeping Howard will just take us out of the lottery and make us a late seed playoff team which means another pick around 20 or so. If we trade him now we are bound to be one of the worst teams in the league and chances at getting a high pick is pretty good.

Of course I'm not saying you trade him to just anyone to get rid of him, but I would rather trade him to a team and get back expiring contracts plus picks/young talent then just getting the 8th seed in the playoffs and losing out on our own pick.

The only way I wouldn't trade Howard is if the Nets end up getting Joe Johnson and they end up having no cap room for Dwight then things may get interesting.

The popular stance as far as keeping him goes, is to have him sit the year out on the inactive list while we tank. If he goes, Turk and Duhon (or JRich) have to go with him, and we need young prospects and picks. I'm just not sure how exactly that would happen.

I bought one of those Loyalty T Shirts just for the hell of it, I wonder if they're still for sale.. I am gonna start wearing it around town, should make for some good laughs..

I have been collecting Magic gear for a future man cave one day.. was gonna have a wall dedicated to Magic that would include D12 and TMac signed jerseys, the loyalty shirt, among other things.. Seems like it would be more of a wall of shame now! Lol