Babir_9

2012 Offseason

The hatred for Dwight will die over time. He isn't liked at all by anyone (except maybe Nets fans), but eventually people wil move on. Especially those who aren't Magic fans, they have their own problems to deal with on their teams to care about Dwight. Us Magic fans will likely be bitter over this for a long time, but eventually it will go begin to subside. I used to hate Shaq's guts, but have recently just forgiven him and the situation from the 90s.

For me, I guess it depends on if he wins championships. I'm still pissed at Shaq...but have given T-Mac a pass for some reason.

If this all ends up being confirmed as fact, we the Magic fans need stage some kind of anti-Dwight event out in front of the Amway Center to show our disgust... Jersey burning, the whole bit... set up a memorial at the entrance to his driveway in Lake Mary for the old Dwight that died as soon as HWNSNBU was hired.

Maybe the guys at staydwight.com can help orchestrate something, and start by changing the website to fuc*dwight.com

So disappointed in Dwight, 18 year old got corrupted by money, power, ego.. sickening..

His first game back here in another Jersey is going to be CRAZY.. better have police in riot gear..

I'm shocked at how far this has gone. This is a whole new level of absudity. We are definitely in virgin territory.

Sueing the team?? Blackmail as in you didn't want to go to LA, umm that isn't blackmail when a team attempts to do what is in their best interest. I am ready for all of this to be done. To be honest, I'm more interested in seeing what Hennigan can do with this organization than I am seeing what Dwight can do on the floor.

What I am most afraid of, is that Dwight has pretty much fended every other team off from wanting to trade for him. It's just the Nets, no other team is going to want to take the risk... and the Nets don't have anything to offer.

We're screwed.

Third team?

What I am most afraid of, is that Dwight has pretty much fended every other team off from wanting to trade for him. It's just the Nets, no other team is going to want to take the risk... and the Nets don't have anything to offer.

We're screwed.

Third team?

If it's a choice between the Nets bad offer and no offer, the better way to go is no offer. I would tell him to take a vacation before I screw this teams future so he can get what he wants. News flash *******, you don't always get what you want in life.

• Upvote 1

If it's a choice between the Nets bad offer and no offer, the better way to go is no offer. I would tell him to take a vacation before I screw this teams future so he can get what he wants. News flash *******, you don't always get what you want in life.

Wouldn't it be kinda cool, if the Magic told him to suit up and sit on the bench for the entire season, just to show that these stars don't run the teams? Over the past decade or so, the players have been taking control with diva antics, drama, entitlement and by being spoiled brats... but what could the outcome be, for the Magic and the league, if the Magic would tell him to request a favorite seat to sit on the bench and ride it for 82 games?

Then he can leave, without his bird rights, all he wants.

Draft picks (in a bad draft, right?) and cap space here we come?

The 2013 draft has two star players, Nerlens Noel and Shabazz Muhammad.

Nerlens is compared to Anthony Davis while Shabazz is expected to be one of the best scorers in College.

1341148928[/url]' post='693417']

If this is the route, then I'm liking the 1yr time out rule...... "Dwight you have been bad, now go sit in the corner for a year"

But again I'm going to wait until we see what is confirmed. I hate waisting emotions....lol