Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Inb4 Rob Hennigan shoots down the rumor either today or tomorrow at the press conference.

I'm sure he'll downplay it to an extent, he can't give up so much leverage when we already don't have much. But I think the process has started to move Dwight. Unless this is all 100% completly false (I just don't buy it, too many respectable reporters are on it, and when there is smoke, there is fire), there appears to be too much damage to this relationship to resolve.

And that is exactly the reaction whoever started this rumor wants. Just get him out of here....we don't care for what. I'm telling you, that's not gonna happen. You can't react emotionally.

Fair point that it is a rumor but there is never smoke without fire and if this blackmail stuff is true then he is not the guy we all thought he was. We need to get the best deal possible and the constant talk of Brooklyn is killing our chances as not many teams will mortgage their future on a rental!

It is histerical hethinks he has a shot at going to NJ. If he is traded it won't be for any of those pieces, and it probably won't be in the EAST. I am starting to think this guy is a POS and I won't miss him half as much as i missed Shaq. Time to create a new band!

this guy is ridiculous and so dumb...I hope we trade him but not to the Nets...I wish we took Rockets offer...those 3 picks and Lowry with Parsons smth. like that

The only thing the lockout did was cut the MLE for teams over the luxury tax in half. Nothing else has changed. You still have stars holding franchises hostage and bolting for big markets and you still have awful contracts being handed out. We lost 16 games for nothing.

The lockout was never about changing how free agency works. It was about creating a monetary system between the players and owners that was more fair.

Seriously, any time anyone suggests the lockout was about making superstars not act like they always have, I can't help but laugh. It's delusional and it's ridiculous.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Golden State wants him without Dwight's commitment...what about trading Howard, Duhon, Richardson for Bogut, Lee, Barnes or smth. similar? I like Barnes potential...

What if Deron Williams signed with Dallas then we traded 12 to the Nets. That'll show him to be careful what he wishes for.

Yea from that wojo article sounds like Deron is tired of waiting on him and so are the nets.

If this is true, if this is what it has come down to, then all I will say is that I am so disappointed in Dwight, the person and the player. Get him out of here for a fair package and I don't care where he's sent to. Just get this over with and end this nonsense. He might just have sealed his exit as the worst in NBA history.