Babir_9

2012 Offseason

The problem is that if you don't have Jameer back here next season, who are we signing to be the starter that is equal to or better than Jameer? There's not a lot of available point guards that the Magic can afford with their cap situation that are as good as or better than Jameer.

Jameer is 30. Even with his injury history, a 2 year deal would probably work out fine for the Magic. 3 years would be a little scary. Definitely no more than 3.

I don't know if there's any way to pry Eric Bledsoe loose from the Clippers, but he's on a cheap $1.6M per year contract for another 3 years and is on the bench behind CP3. If we're rebuilding, he might be a guy worth pursuing.

Bledsoe's stock is very high now...

Magic would have to give up a 1st to get him and possible eat some cap..

I would not trade Magic's future 1st round now until Howard is signed... cuz we might have to use it...lol

I don't watch much college ball, there are too mny teams and players to keep track of and the turnover just seems to be a lot to me. Not knowing what the three 1st rounders out of Houston are all about, there must not have been a gem even out of the three for us not to have tried to score that deal. What I do know is going with three decent 1st round picks and the cap space it would clear to move Howard seems pretty appealing. It's too bad there wasn't a good enough option available, or else I am sure they would have acted on it.

Houston tried hard, they just don't have what it takes to pull it off

Apparently, Dominique Sutton will also join the Orlando Magic for Summer League games. Watch how he shuts up JOHN WALL & AUSTIN RIVERS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chx3fjx7ZpU

I wonder if he's high-character enough to take? Love the competitiveness.

won't make it in the L. James White/Pat Ewing, Jr. lite with injuries.

Apparently, Dominique Sutton will also join the Orlando Magic for Summer League games. Watch how he gets in the face of JOHN WALL & AUSTIN RIVERS. Love the attitude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chx3fjx7ZpU

I wonder if he's high-character enough to take? Love the competitiveness.

Wow I've seen enough I hope he can impress during summer league.

You guys are underestimating him. He is more of a blend between Tim Tebow and Chris Duhon. That should confuse everyone.

I mean, 30Assists did say "Jesus", so what's the difference?

won't make it in the L. James White/Pat Ewing, Jr. lite with injuries.

If health isn't an issue, is there a spot for him on the roster? I know it's just videos, but I like what I've seen of Westbrook & Sutton.