Babir_9

2012 Offseason

If Dwight is on his way out, I sincerely hope it's before the draft tomorrow night. I want picks out of any deal made.

That is the confusing part to me. If YBR is right about Rob and RDV going to meet with Dwight AFTER the draft, then that has to mean we are not interested in any deals involving significant draft picks. Either that, or they aren't telling Dwight that he's getting traded.

Didn't Hennie say he's spoken to 12 and FAGan? What is Broussard talking about?

The Steven A crap crap flavored Kool-ade that he is sipping on!! I heard just this morning that the only reason D12 opted in was because of his Mom and Dad's love for OTown!!!! Not his!! Then the idiot says..."you gave the power to Orlando to do this to you" Steven A being the mouth peice of ESPN New York just wants him in Brooklyn, for obvious reasons!!!! They have nothing going on up there but the uusual grabage!!!!! He needs D12 to add some type of credability to that puke he sells daily!!!!

What will it eventually take to get Dwight away from the Magic?

Chad Ford (2:31 PM)

Here's the deal. The teams that Dwight would be comfortable playing for ... Lakers, Nets, Mavs ... don't have ANYTHING to offer the Magic really. Lakers do have Bynum, but they seem unwilling to part with him. Gasol and pieces won't get it done for Hennigan. So the Rockets offer of multiple first round picks might be the best they're going to get. It's crazy, but that's what happens when your star holds you hostage. Not sure the Rockets can acquire enough assets and not sure the Magic are ready to make a move, but they'd at least have to listen.

Broussard just talked about the situation on sportscenter. Main points.

- Henny has yet to talk to Dwight

- Dwight has had minimal contact with us sense the move to LA

- Dwight wants out

- Doesn't expect us to trade D12 before the draft

- Feels Henny and orginization wants time to lay out new plan for D12

tumblr_m4uu7i1ILU1qk9z3lo1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 6

Broussard is wrong about Henny/Dwight.

Catman

You have been someone who has been able to get information. You must know something to say ^. What are you hearing?